Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Then the question would be if his replacement performed better than him while he was out, do you then cast his replacement aside to fit him back in, when he comes back it. If the answer is yes, then I can't see how this is logical.
No, there isnt anything logical about it. As I mentioned in the post, its unrealistic. Just making an observation that hes battered and needs a break. But its his job ...... But as an old Health & Safety Manager, he could do with a bit of rehab.
Possibly but I'm not sure he has the passing game. I think he games is best suited as a line runner ala Menzies (not that good obviously) To be honest I dont really see a young lock coning through.

Fulton maybe but I'm not convinced.

This is an area we have to go to market IMO
Yeah, I had high hopes for Fulton but he just seems to have dropped off the planet.

No, there isnt anything logical about it. As I mentioned in the post, its unrealistic. Just making an observation that hes battered and needs a break. But its his job ...... But as an old Health & Safety Manager, he could do with a bit of rehab.

Yeah, I had high hopes for Fulton but he just seems to have dropped off the planet.
Zac is injured

I think probably coz we have so many big fellas out. I cant see Gordie starting yet. At best he will come onto the bench at some point to share Crokers role. I could be wrong but they're not going to bring on a rookie to start when they have both Croker and Lawton. They just wont.
Swap Gordon for Lawton at 14 that would be my pick.

It's not like we are going great and he may surprise a few people.

I think probably coz we have so many big fellas out. I cant see Gordie starting yet. At best he will come onto the bench at some point to share Crokers role. I could be wrong but they're not going to bring on a rookie to start when they have both Croker and Lawton. They just wont.
Can’t see GCKT starting when he makes his debut unless both Croker and Lawton are out.His fitness won’t be up to it early on and no point making an interchange for a dummy half after only 15-20 minutes

Wow, Aloiai 3-6 weeks, Kelma 6 and Woods 4-6.
Also Fulton out 1-2 weeks.
Squad depth stretched to the limit ...
The NRL Seasons Challenging tests perspective

This is another great test for us

And It is only when we overcome Great challenges
that we become great Great Challengers our selves

If we keep failing this seasons tests
we will fail to make the finals this season

Last edited:
Id be giving Croker the week off and start Lawton at 9 with GT to the bench and see if they can work some magic with getting fowards hitting the line at pace
But what would I know, Im just a pie eater
That would work to

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10