Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They will turn up to play simple, rugged footy and down our end.....waiting for mistakes and to win ugly and out enthuse us.
Need to really get out the blocks with intent and show them we are up for it from the kickoff, not a game we want to give away that famous 10 - 16 point lead and come home hard to lose by 2 points.
The Manly side offers massive strike this Friday and should create plenty of opportunity, but if Manly turn up lacking the energy of the opposition, will make it a frustrating game.
THis is a genuine test to see where the team is and if they want to compete in finals or be looking over shoulders for a bottom half finish.
My tip is Manly by 22 with the wingers both grabbing doubles.
You pretty much nailed this prediction Maxta!! Nice work. Hope you had something on it.

After a slashing win it's always good to finish with no injuries. Jake should be back in about 3 weeks. He's really the only one we need to compliment our forward pack now. Although Ben T was showing bit of from before he got his 2nd hammy.

Will be a few controversial selections this week ... mine are ..

Garrick .. (Fullback to important not to have your best there ..)
Saab
Koula
Harper
Toopaloopa
The Shooey
Arrffur
Paseka
Froggy
Sipley
Fainu
Huamole
Keppie

Weekes
Bullymore
Lawton
Josh A.

Last edited:

Saab
Koula
Harper
Toopaloopa
The Shooey
Arrffur
Paseka
Froggy
Sipley
Fainu
Huamole
Keppie

Weekes
Bullymore
Lawton
Condon
I'd be very surprised if Seibs puts both Lawton and Weekes on the bench, Woodsie. I can't see him leaving Josh A out. I think he'll keep it simple and just use Weekes at FB and Arf at 7. Having said that, this arvos Blacktown game could make things interesting if they have a win. But I think minimal change on the cards.

Saab
Koula
Harper
Toopaloopa
The Shooey
Arrffur
Paseka
Froggy
Sipley
Fainu
Huamole
Keppie

Weekes
Bullymore
Lawton
Condon
I think fewer positional changes would be less disruptive - Weekes to replace Turbo & Arthur to replace DCE. Bench same as Dolpins game - including Aloiai.

I'd be very surprised if Seibs puts both Lawton and Weekes on the bench, Woodsie. I can't see him leaving Josh A out. I think he'll keep it simple and just use Weekes at FB and Arf at 7. Having said that, this arvos Blacktown game could make things interesting if they have a win. But I think minimal change on the cards.

Bugger me again .. this is the 2nd time I've forgotten Josh A.

Saab
Koula
Harper
Toopaloopa
The Shooey
Arrffur
Paseka
Froggy
Sipley
Fainu
Huamole
Keppie

Weekes
Bullymore
Lawton
Josh A.
I'd probably swap Veaga for Tuipulotu, apart from that I'd be happy to go with that side

I'd probably swap Veaga for Tuipulotu, apart from that I'd be happy to go with that side

No worries .... Seibs will probably opt for starting Bully in the 2nd row and bringing Fainu off the bench ... it worked well last week so have no problem if he does it again ...

Probably agree with this ordinarily Ron, but Tui didn't make any mistakes and deserves an extended run, form permitting of course. But I'd be happy either way if Vegas jaged the wing spot tho.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4