Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
same old same old, are we sure Dessie has left the building?
Des has left his Great Legacy and also left the building because 2011 is a long time since our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence has been lived up too

The Manly coaching job is not just a coaching jig but a great honour to live up to the Great standards of the Greatest Club of all the Manly Sea eagles

Lower our Great Standards and we stand for Nothing Great
We expect a redeeming win against the Panthers

To Seibold , Flanagan and Mestrov
No Pressure No Premiership Win
And Pressure is a Privilege to those who earn it
Manly People want Manly Winning not just games but Comps
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Parker and Harper. again... Penrith will be dancing in the streets. Sure Des still isn't selecting the team:):).. Maybe its time for Tommy T to have a run at centre.
It’s a glaring weakness in our lineup. Crichton and Tago will have a field day out there. Need speed out there along with the defensive capabilities and we have neither.

For me I would be picking Parker everyday of the week in our side. He is one of the best defensive centres in the game and we will need every bit of his expertise this Saturday
For me I think its time to give the young speedy and Talented Fletcher Myers NRL experience

The fact is lack of speed is a liability in both attack and defence

There are absolutely no advantages of being slower than your opposition

The fast game is dominated by dynamic fast backs
The fact is Myers has more speed and potential than the Parker Model
and Talent not used is talent wasted

The young and talented Izack Tago made his debut for Penrith as an 18 year old and last season handled the pressure of a Penrith winning grand final

For me I think its time to give the young speedy and Talented Fletcher Myers NRL experience

The young and talented Izack Tago made his debut for Penrith as an 18 year old and last season handled the pressure of a Penrith winning grand final
Not in the 30, so currently can’t be used until later in the year.

Development contract,can’t play until either upgraded or after Rd 10,I believe

Development contract,can’t play until either upgraded or after Rd 10,I believe
Thanks for that feathered friend
Talented Development players are put on the development list by their clubs

Proactive clubs put young talent on their NRL top 30 list
At 19 Penriths Izack Tago was good enough to win a premiership with the Proactive Panthers
At 19 Manly Myers who has the Talent of Tago is still on Seibold's development list
In the end we all live and die by the choices we make

Pretty easy to say that , but harder if I say to you “ given the current injuries , and who you can pick ( remember no development players ) who would you replace those two with “???
But we only have 1 centre injured, don't we???? I don't rate Trevor as a real good centre option. Just like at the start of the season and after last season, we have done nothing to bolster our centres.... Its a massive weakness IMO

But we only have 1 centre injured, don't we???? I don't rate Trevor as a real good centre option. Just like at the start of the season and after last season, we have done nothing to bolster our centres.... Its a massive weakness IMO
That I agree with , but everyone getting hot under the collar because Lionel is picked should realise “ who the **** else”???

Upgrade Gordo and maybe we can confuse the crap out of Penrith and go

Weekes
Saab
Trbojevic T
Garrick
Veaga
Schuster
Dce
Trbojevic J
Gordo T
Paseka
Olakau’atu
Tuilagi
Lawton

Croker
Aloiai
The Bull
S Fainu
I’m confused about the 30, is Veaga in or not ??

And Gordie three names isn’t , but could be ????

That I agree with , but everyone getting hot under the collar because Lionel is picked should realise “ who the **** else”???
Im actually concerned for some members health on here. Particularly blood pressure. The cupboard for outside backs is bare. It’s not like Mestrov is going to call an emergency board meeting and say, "I was on Silvertails last night, and they have pointed out emphatically that we may have a problem with our lack of outside backs! OMG, what shall we do? We’re doomed I tell ya, doomed. :eek:

Im actually concerned for some members health on here. Particularly blood pressure. The cupboard for outside backs is bare. It’s not like Mestrov is going to call an emergency board meeting and say, "I was on Silvertails last night, and they have pointed out emphatically that we may have a problem with our lack of outside backs! OMG, what shall we do? We’re doomed I tell ya, doomed. :eek:
It’s an issue they need to address , and I’d say they will especially with a reduced DCE contract from next year.

I’m confused about the 30, is Veaga in or not ??

And Gordie three names isn’t , but could be ????
Vaega is in the thirty @Mark from Brisbane

GCKT isn't but could be upgraded into the last spot left in the thirty, after Fifita and Tuitavake went to the Dragons last week. I am guessing Tartak is holding this up by trying to squeeze GCKT's contract figure for both 2023 and 2024.....

I certainly do wish Koula was in. Parker is an excellent defensive centre and Harper too when his headspace is right is a pretty good leg-tackling cover defender. Neither one however blessed with abundant speed. Lack of speed in the backs is OK if your team play strategy understands that and recognises it and compensates with for example excellent tough man on man defense and unrelenting forward play. But the attributes just don't seem to be in place for us at the moment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6