Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saab coming in is probably worse than having Tippy Toes, Saab gets smashed most of the time when running the ball and is also a defensive liability, At least Tippy Toes runs hard and makes yards.

Ray Vega would have been my pick

Oh and we will have another week of dud Harper you can bet

I am sure I read a report that Saab would be back Magic Round (and Koula too). Seems early
They were only saying that due to ongoing supply problems. The parts arrived early and he's had his change of tyres and tune up. He's ready to go!

Waiting for the team list....

BN-HG642_0305ca_GR_20150305173513.jpg
I can't imagine the Tigers are that fussed about waiting for their team list at the moment.

Saab coming in is probably worse than having Tippy Toes, Saab gets smashed most of the time when running the ball and is also a defensive liability, At least Tippy Toes runs hard and makes yards.

Ray Vega would have been my pick

Oh and we will have another week of dud Harper you can bet
Is that you Soupy my boy ??

Has to be the old “ Soup “ with a newly minted name as that’s a classic Soupy post.

And the team named is ....

Turbo
Saab
Parker
Harper
Garrick
The Shu
DCE
Aloaia
Kelma
Haumole
Jake
Croker
Paseka

Weekes
Keppie
Bullemore
Lawton

Sipley
Fainu
Vaega
Johns
Woods
The only surprise there , and already leaked , is Saab.

We gain some speed there , but defence is still an issue.

Watch the pile on for poor Lionel .

But it does show we are very weak in backs depth.

two props on the bench.. He really sees Jake as an 80 minute prop doesn't he? Panthers are going to lap our middle if there's any sustained pressure + fatigue

Our side will be banking on a quick start

But not only do we have a light bench, but Weekes sat on it for 60 minutes. By the time he got on the field, the forwards were tired and the game was slipping away (against the Knights of all teams).

At least Tuipulotu is out (albeit due to injury), although I wouldn't be surprised if Saab is being rushed back

Last edited by a moderator:
The only surprise there , and already leaked , is Saab.

We gain some speed there , but defence is still an issue.

Watch the pile on for poor Lionel .

But it does show we are very weak in backs depth.

Yeah ... with both Saab and the Shu in the team it could be anything .... attack could be next level outstanding .... and defence could catastrophic ..

If I'm Panthers ... I am telling the team to get To'o one on one against Saab as often as possible .... and the forwards to pick out Schuster, and run at him all game ... apart from gassing him he does have his lapses ... easy to say ... but that would be my plan ..

Yeah ... with both Saab and the Shu in the team it could be anything .... attack could be next level outstanding .... and defence could catastrophic ..

If I'm Panthers ... I am telling the team to get To'o one on one against Saab as often as possible .... and the forwards to pick out Schuster, and run at him all game ... apart from gassing him he does have his lapses ... easy to say ... but that would be my plan ..
yeah thats a great plan, but how about you keep that to yourself Woodsie ,we dont need to be giving the Riff any hints

Parker and Harper. again... Penrith will be dancing in the streets. Sure Des still isn't selecting the team:):).. Maybe its time for Tommy T to have a run at centre.
Pretty easy to say that , but harder if I say to you “ given the current injuries , and who you can pick ( remember no development players ) who would you replace those two with “???

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8