Team for THIS week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After just seeing the Injury Update by the Physio, imho AFB will be back this week, earlier than expected (@manlyfan76). If Tom's only 95% healed, I'll be very surprised if he's available this week - but won't complain if he is! If not, I really hope Garrick doesn't play FB. Great news Cust's OK :)

I actually thought Garrick went ok at fullback last week. Had a few nice little inside plays with Chez and he will only improve with more time there. I watched the game again and yeah he made a couple of errors but he actually looked quite good
I agree that he looked better than he had previously but still looks nervous. I think he lacks confidence in his ability more than anything else.

Can you believe this ? How unlucky are we with injuries
Not only unlucky with injuries you had Proctor sent off for a non-bite that killed a game that Gold Coast were on top of against Cronulla, and then Feldt misses 3 goals and get penalised at crucial times that were the difference for Souths to beat Nth Qld (who were 6 minutes ahead with about 3 minutes to go FFS).
Can't make that stuff up.
This is just the season to forget, honestly.
NYEagle

1 Metcalf
2 Parker
3 Funa
4 Suli
5 Garrick
6 Cust
7 Cherry-Evans
13 Trbojevic
9 Levi
10 Taupau
11 Thompson
17 Olakau’atu
12 Sironen

8 Paseka
14 Schuster
15 Gosiewski
16 Keppie

I just dont like the fact that he has been playing terribly but is yet to be dropped... actually he probably isnt playing TERRIBLY - He just doesnt present any threat in attack...

are we that resigned to failure that we dont even try Miski, Harper, Hoppa etc... same with Garrick... DCE can kick goals so I dont get why he is still there...
Funa is also a great goal kicker ; just sayin.

Turbo will be back next week. Everything will improve, especially our defence with him covering the wingers after coming in if they need to and barking orders like he has been trained by the best (Snake).
Unfortunately, he is only 95% recovered on his scan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4