Team for THIS week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Des said 2 weeks, turbo will be on the extended bench this week and be a late inclusion. #undertheradar

Souffs are beatable no matter our team and they have a hard run home, we will only lose one more game to melb by 1 point and sneak in the 8.

With 4 games to cut his teeth in first grade, hoppa will be x--factor in the finals on the wing. Des has a plan for him.

...but he will be... tried and true.reminds me of the Aussie cricket team atm... harder to get out than in...

ELLIOTT and GARRICK are our version of the Marsh brothers...
Actually no they are not because they are NEVER dropped...
Man why do u seem to go on so much about Elliot? Seriously mate we all know he ain’t that good and he’s at best a fill in. It’s like u just keep sinking the boot in. It’s actually a bit played now. Until he did his knee he was playing well yesterday.

Man why do u seem to go on so much about Elliot? Seriously mate we all know he ain’t that good and he’s at best a fill in. It’s like u just keep sinking the boot in. It’s actually a bit played now. Until he did his knee he was playing well yesterday.
I just dont like the fact that he has been playing terribly but is yet to be dropped... actually he probably isnt playing TERRIBLY - He just doesnt present any threat in attack...

are we that resigned to failure that we dont even try Miski, Harper, Hoppa etc... same with Garrick... DCE can kick goals so I dont get why he is still there...

Having said that @Waz13 ... I wouldn't stress because I am going to drop my accountability mantra now because the season is over and I really dont give a toss what Des does for the rest of 2020...

The pooch has been well and truly screwed...

There is no reason why Hoppa doesn’t start this week
If they willing to loan him to warriors to play 1st grade surely his is ready to play for Manly now Elliott is out and Tom not back
I wouldn’t believe anything Des said in the presser could explain the loan if Tom plays this week

There is no reason why Hoppa doesn’t start this week
If they willing to loan him to warriors to play 1st grade surely his is ready to play for Manly now Elliott is out and Tom not back
I wouldn’t believe anything Des said in the presser could explain the loan if Tom plays this week

We all wish the same thing but Des will not pick him on principle. Garrick to FB and Jorge back. Imo Funa is a better option at FB.

Hopefully Cust pulls up okay & Turbo is back this week.

If so, I'd go:

Turbo
Suli (thanks @madmax lol)
Parker
Funa
Garrick
Cust
DCE
Taupau
Levi
Paseka
Thommo
Sirro
Jake

Croker
Olakau'atu
Keppie
Boyle

If Turbo is still out, why not blood Hoppa at the back?

If Cust is out, I suppose our only option is to start Croker & bring Schuster in as #14?

Last edited:
I will say this very diplomatically .... anybody who has watched Funa under the high ball .... and who things he will be a good option at fullback .... IS FUKKEN MAD!

Kid can play football ... but is a rabbit in the head lights under the ball ...

So Garrick is the better option at fullback?

And we are fukken mad.

Hopefully Cust pulls up okay & Turbo is back this week.

If so, I'd go:

Turbo
Jorge
Parker
Funa
Garrick
Cust
DCE
Taupau
Levi
Paseka
Thommo
Sirro
Jake

Croker
Olakau'atu
Keppie
Boyle

If Turbo is still out, why not blood Hoppa at the back?

If Cust is out, I suppose our only option is to start Croker & bring Schuster in as #14?
So drop Suli & keep Taufua & Parker?
Wow!!!

Didn't Parker do a good job on the wing and taking the high ball? Would Funa work better in the centres? Have Garrick on the wing and mover Parker to Fullback. Defensively he's way better a choice than Garrick. Think Garrick's problem is same as Suli's - no confidence at moment, and that also shows lack of experience.

Can you just stop for a moment ... and imagine the absolute pandemonium and carnage on here on Tuesday night ... if ...

If Hoppa is named in the starting side for Warriors this weekend .... at fullback ...

Next weeks team. Fu*k who cares. Doesn't matter who is in, whilst ever they're being led by a flog pretender of a captain it's irrelevant whose in it out. Should've let the flog go to the Titans.
I really dont think we will win a premiership while dce is with us, he unbalances the roster and to inconsistent for 1.2 million a yr player
I'm good with the team chosen by the guys we employ to do it. Nobody here knows anything about doing it. There are a hell of a lot of people on here who would be embarrassed if they possessed any humility, but they just act like petulant children thinking they know better. Not just this thread...almost all of them since we are not winning. It's disgraceful, pull your heads in.
I dont know i like alot of the ideas that float around here, you dont need to be a coach to have a say or an idea infact the coaching staff should listen to die hard fans, i have watched footy for 31yrs and im sure other members who have watched longer and played and even yourself would have a wealth of advice and ideas on offer some bad some crazy and alot of good ones lol

Can you just stop for a moment ... and imagine the absolute pandemonium and carnage on here on Tuesday night ... if ...

If Hoppa is named in the starting side for Warriors this weekend .... at fullback ...
I reckon he'll play

Why loan him if not

Apart from his kick offs, was Garrick really that bad at fullback?

For a kid that has barely played a game at the back, he seemed to get a lot more involved in the play than Elliot has, and seems to be just as safe under the high ball.

If he can just run straight when he runs the ball back and get involved in set plays on the attack, he'd be more effective as he's got speed to burn and has the ability to make defenders second guess.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8