• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes interviewed on TV and broadcast on both Chan7 & 9 last night here in Brisbane.

Must say it was funny to see him standing there in a Donkey jersey but I wish him well.

I think however he’s just a cover for Haas who I don’t even think is back at training yet.

At best a bench forward , at worst in QCup excepting injuries.

Yes interviewed on TV and broadcast on both Chan7 & 9 last night here in Brisbane.

Must say it was funny to see him standing there in a Donkey jersey but I wish him well.

I think however he’s just a cover for Haas who I don’t even think is back at training yet.

When they leave Manly ... they are dead to me .

When are you going to do your top 8 predictions thread ?

Yeah, saw it Mark, cringeworthy to say the least. Hand on jersey/heart, saying how he wants to mentor the younger Broncs forwards. Where was this gesture in the last few years at Manly...please !!

Yeah, saw it Mark, cringeworthy to say the least. Hand on jersey/heart, saying how he wants to mentor the younger Broncs forwards. Where was this gesture in the last few years at Manly...please !!
Yep , he’s been switched off for a while now but it’d be funny if he turns back on and becomes the gun forward of the competition, that would be a real smack on the face.

Yep , he’s been switched off for a while now but it’d be funny if he turns back on and becomes the gun forward of the competition, that would be a real smack on the face.
Will be interesting to see how Marty goes. The games where there're under pump and with the big Suncorp crowd expecting Marty to lead through his hit-ups will be his defining point with the Broncs fans.

Will be interesting to see how Marty goes. The games where there're under pump and with the big Suncorp crowd expecting Marty to lead through his hit-ups will be his defining point with the Broncs fans.
Change is as good as a holiday , he’ll probably be a star

He'll probably get more marketing opportunities in Brisbane than he was getting on the northern beaches to grow his "brand". Maybe that was why he ended up there and not at the eels.

It seems pretty obvious to me that Marty will not be seeing significant game time unless the Ponies run into significant injury issues.

Or he might get a bit of a run during Origin.

Apart from that, he's going to be riding the pine.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4