• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't ever change keep posting crap Marty was never offered and will never get another deal from us on low money or no money it ain't happening.

You should have learnt your lesson when you told the forum that Pearce was signing when you were told it wasn't happening.

If you have sources stop listening to them as they have no idea but my guess is you just make **** up. The year is still young it's not to late to start a new years resolution like stop making crap up on a forum.

Marty is finished at the club.
Firstly I hope he is gone, haven't been a fan for a few years. He's been lazy, lack luster for a long while.

Koko, happy for you to voice an opinion, we all have one. So, in the good faith and given my New Year's resolution I won't respond to your assessment of my post. But respectfully I ask you not to personally attack forum members. We are all here sharing thoughts, comments and information we receive. We are all on the same side.

Maybe he's signed with the Kings

Attachments

• 20230115_161208.jpg
    20230115_161208.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 41
Bit sad to see all the disdain towards an ex Manly player who's never had a bad word to say about the club, even now that he's been told to look elsewhere......
I wouldn't call it disdain madmax. It's nothing personal. I'm sure Marty is a great guy.

I'll ask you....Do you think we should re-sign Marty and if so, do you think his asking price represents good value for money ?

Bit sad to see all the disdain towards an ex Manly player who's never had a bad word to say about the club, even now that he's been told to look elsewhere......
Not long ago he came out saying that Manly stopped him playing a grand final with the Eels by saying no to a late season transfer request. All the while Manly was paying him around 800k a year to play a pretty uninspiring brand of football.

Up until that point I might have agreed with you. But Marty is all about Marty.

I wouldn't call it disdain madmax. It's nothing personal. I'm sure Marty is a great guy.

I'll ask you....Do you think we should re-sign Marty and if so, do you think his asking price represents good value for money ?
And his asking price is? And the new salary cap is?

So much speculation based on very little information

And his asking price is? And the new salary cap is?

So much speculation based on very little information

Regarding the cap, who knows ?

Regarding his asking price, I'm guessing it's not 200K otherwise we would have re-signed him.

Marty is about to hit 33 and he just doesn't make the impact that a big dollar prop needs to provide.

You can't ask fillet mignon money and dish up bangers and mash.
it seemed to me that theist year or so he was more concerned to just compete as opposed to the old rip and tear.

its my view after copping a few hefty suspensions that may have hurt Marty financially, he shelved certain elements of his game that reduced his chances of taking a financial haircut due to suspension

He is a professional athlete making business decisions with his aggression and body these days.

similar to mattersons view of avoiding a small fine.

im happy to have neither on the books

the players are starting to undrestand the worth/power super league told them they would have and they might be some irony at the end.

Buckle up, next few years will be rocky

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4