• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As per @Red Pill 's post in the signings thread, Marty may be heading off to Parra.

..."The Daily Telegraph is reporting that despite having five NRL clubs after his signature now the salary cap drama is resolved, Parramatta have re-emerged as favourites as the Grand Finalists look to release Nathan Brown effective immediately."

So five clubs interested, but only three named?

Reminds me of Maxwell Smart:
EFA4598E-0E0C-4611-A83B-FC335EFF9A34.jpeg

As per @Red Pill 's post in the signings thread, Marty may be heading off to Parra.

..."The Daily Telegraph is reporting that despite having five NRL clubs after his signature now the salary cap drama is resolved, Parramatta have re-emerged as favourites as the Grand Finalists look to release Nathan Brown effective immediately."

Interesting to see how much Brad Aurther can get out of him in the blue and gold colours

I wouldn’t mind seeing Nathan Brown in our jersey.

29 yo with aggression. He’s a big unit but quite lateral when defending, is unwanted by Parra after two seasons affected by injury where he was usurped by others.

Played some rep games before he tore with pec and had a long lay off.

Has a bit of an issue with discipline but I wouldn’t mind seeing him join our big average forward pack.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Nathan Brown in our jersey.

29 yo with aggression. He’s a big unit but quite lateral when defending, is unwanted by Parra after two seasons affected by injury where he was usurped by others.

Played some rep games before he tore with pec and had a long lay off.

Has a bit of an issue with discipline but I wouldn’t mind seeing him join our big average forward pack.
Nathan Browns best days are over and so is his rep career
I would rather see our talented up and coming young star forwards given a go

On his socials today was him working out saying he can not join his new club until the new agreement is sorted

No matter what you think of him it is a joke they have not sorted that out this close to the season (also means he is not with us etc)

On his socials today was him working out saying he can not join his new club until the new agreement is sorted

No matter what you think of him it is a joke they have not sorted that out this close to the season (also means he is not with us etc)
He’s been available to every club since November 2021,the fact it’s taken this long for him to find a new club has more to do with his asking price than the new agreement

He’s been available to every club since November 2021,the fact it’s taken this long for him to find a new club has more to do with his asking price than the new agreement
Sorry but this is rubbish.

He clearly has a club sorted but it can not be announced. They all have an idea of what is in place

Sorry but this is rubbish.

He clearly has a club sorted but it can not be announced. They all have an idea of what is in place
What is rubbish?He’s been on the market since November 2021.Why hasn’t he been picked up by anyone until now or at least rumoured to have been picked up?Obviously it’s either he’s been asking for too much,because the issue with the cap only bobbed up in the last 4-6 months,so there was time before that for a club to sign him or clubs just think he’s not up to what they want anymore.And if he or a club were so desperate for him,he could of gone on a train and trial contract like so many are/were,prior to the cap being sorted out

Last edited:
What is rubbish?He’s been on the market since November 2021.Why hasn’t he been picked up by anyone until now or at least rumoured to have been picked up?Obviously it’s either he’s been asking for too much,because the issue with the cap only bobbed up in the last 4-6 months,so there was time before that for a club to sign him or clubs just think he’s up to what they want anymore.And if he or a club were so desperate for him,he could of gone on a train and trial contract like so many are/were,prior to the cap being sorted out
Hasn't he signed for the eels..

What is rubbish?He’s been on the market since November 2021.Why hasn’t he been picked up by anyone until now or at least rumoured to have been picked up?Obviously it’s either he’s been asking for too much,because the issue with the cap only bobbed up in the last 4-6 months,so there was time before that for a club to sign him or clubs just think he’s not up to what they want anymore.And if he or a club were so desperate for him,he could of gone on a train and trial contract like so many are/were,prior to the cap being sorted out
The fact he is not ona train and trial shows the lack of desperation

Mail is that whilst the new MOU is cemented no player manager will sign clients to a new NRL contract. Yes, teams know the amount of increase, but the NRL has not put clearly how the teams can use.

Therefore, Marty is in limbo, he wants Parra but they don't have a contract yet. This means in 4 -5 weeks Marty has no team. So, I go back to my post in early December (and was told I was a tool by some on the forum). That is why Manly offered a very low offer for him to stay with us as a get out of jail, with the understanding he can leave. At end of day playing is better than not, I can sell my wares. It could be a win for us as he'll be trying unlike the last 2 years for us.

Mail is that whilst the new MOU is cemented no player manager will sign clients to a new NRL contract. Yes, teams know the amount of increase, but the NRL has not put clearly how the teams can use.

Therefore, Marty is in limbo, he wants Parra but they don't have a contract yet. This means in 4 -5 weeks Marty has no team. So, I go back to my post in early December (and was told I was a tool by some on the forum). That is why Manly offered a very low offer for him to stay with us as a get out of jail, with the understanding he can leave. At end of day playing is better than not, I can sell my wares. It could be a win for us as he'll be trying unlike the last 2 years for us.
I remember that , and you’re right !

Don't ever change keep posting crap Marty was never offered and will never get another deal from us on low money or no money it ain't happening.

You should have learnt your lesson when you told the forum that Pearce was signing when you were told it wasn't happening.

If you have sources stop listening to them as they have no idea but my guess is you just make **** up. The year is still young it's not to late to start a new years resolution like stop making crap up on a forum.

Marty is finished at the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4