• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tapau was good from 16 to 19.

Walker was good when he was on the park. He spent a lot of time injured and suspended. This season was one of his best.

I’m not sure why we let both walker and foz go tbh especially as we let cade Cust go last year and we have never replaced fainu and moved Croker to hooker. Leaves us short on experienced back up halves.

Walker would have been a good back up to schuster next year. He was very good at 5/8 in the 2019 semi final series

Tapau was good from 16 to 19.

Walker was good when he was on the park. He spent a lot of time injured and suspended. This season was one of his best.

I’m not sure why we let both walker and foz go tbh especially as we let cade Cust go last year and we have never replaced fainu and moved Croker to hooker. Leaves us short on experienced back up halves.

Walker would have been a good back up to schuster next year. He was very good at 5/8 in the 2019 semi final series
We let him go because we don't have 600k a year is basically the answer

Over the 6 years we had him, Walker gave us, what, one season as a handy bench player?

Tapau was excellent for 2 years, but after that, efforts were mailed in. Still an effective player, but not an enforcer.

That’s what we got out of these two guys.

I hope they close the door quietly.

NYEagle

We have had both players for 7 years.

I missed the game but a friend (Dragons fan, but watches every game) said Marty was our best forward last night. Not true?

I missed the game but a friend (Dragons fan, but watches every game) said Marty was our best forward last night. Not true?
Scored a try, ran hard and kept trying all game. But one of his trademark errors while attempting a dopey offload was very costly at the back end of the game. So overall, not good. But given the bar is so very low, it's still probably true that he was one of our best forwards.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4