Taupau Extends

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great news. He finally gave us a big metre eating second rower. Something we have missed for a long time. Just hoping we can extend Parcell, Walker, Lussick and Fonua-Blake long term. We have got something really good to work with for the next 4 years and build on.

Great news, gives an impression to me at least that Trent may not be all that bad of a coach if he is willing to resign with plenty of years to go until it would have ended

I was more excited 12 mths ago when i heard he first signed for us. Besides a storming half at the start of the season (i think against the Tiges in rnd 2), i cant remember him being outstanding for us.

I wonder if it's increased the chances of him actually doing something on the field
Come on dan. Bit harsh. Marty was one of our best last year. Especially back end. Loved that game against the bulldogs were he was still ripping in and trampling defenders in extra time running for over 250m!

Personally i think he is one of the best forwards in the game. Glad we have him on our side. Only see him even better next year

Great news, gives an impression to me at least that Trent may not be all that bad of a coach if he is willing to resign with plenty of years to go until it would have ended
Maybe he heard that Tuberculosis wasn't going to be around much longer

Anyway it's only a 1 year extension, good result but still not really that big of a deal. let's not forget he walked out on the last year of his previous contract.

Come on dan. Bit harsh. Marty was one of our best last year. Especially back end. Loved that game against the bulldogs were he was still ripping in and trampling defenders in extra time running for over 250m!

Personally i think he is one of the best forwards in the game. Glad we have him on our side. Only see him even better next year
Everyone expects his big fends and breaks but his best attribute is his workrate. Big tackle counts and big metres.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4