Taupau completely nullified tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very impressed with Jake. His technique is flawless and will definitely be a super star of the future. Glad we have him.

Your not sold on Tom?? Please ...that'll do me.
Maybe you misread the context of the comment - hell you misquoted it.
I was talking about my confidence that Jake is destined for SOO, I just said I don't yet have the same for Tom or "not sold on full potential", some on here are - I am not yet convinced he is destined for origin.
I am surprised that based on all the wild conjecture and opinions on this site that my rather innocent one "will do you" - but hey you are convinced he will have a long and prosperous representative career based on his few games and can't work out that I can't appreciate that, no worries.

Very impressed with Jake and Tom and hopefully the Turbos will lead the next dynasty of eagles just like the Stewarts. In saying that, I wouldn't mind Taupau at Manly. He certainly has mongrel and won't back down to anyone.

Tapau has always struck me as a (forward) 'try hard' version of Matai. Must be the hair and the faux aggression. Still falls short however.

And they're a grubby team - that Inner West amalgam, aka The Marriage Made In Heaven.

Tapau is having a good season and is becoming quite the player but the hype on him atm is over the top

He is not one off the best forwards in the game, he is not the best forward at the tigers

Taupau was taken off early in the first half vommitting. When he came back on in the second half I thought the tigers looked alot better side.He also had a couple of very Damaging runs.

You'd just have to convince him that every Manly game is actually a game for NZ then it'll all be apples....apples!

So @mave explain what is wrong with my opinion? Don't hide behind a dislike state what it is that I am missing about Tom and him being destined for origin. Haven't said I thought he was rubbish, just not convinced in these early days he will be an origin player

Why are you bringing me into it?
I thought your discussion was with the mauler?

Taupau smashed Chez's shoulder as he ran past him in back play, when Chez deflated their kick off with his foot :mad:

Chez stayed down clutching his right shoulder :confused: Hope it was just a jar.

Not sure if anyone noticed but when Taupau made a break in the second half, the player who brought him down in a beautiful one on one tackle was actually Turbo Tommy.

He hit Taupau front on, wrapped him up and put him on his back. Not a bad effort from the kid and showed me some defensive skills I hadn't given him credit for.

Taupau smashed Chez's shoulder as he ran past him in back play, when Chez deflated their kick off with his foot :mad:

Chez stayed down clutching his right shoulder :confused: Hope it was just a jar.

Here's the post I was looking for earlier.....!

I know! And not a word mentioned anywhere! Nailed him good n proper gov'ner!

What comcerned me was :
1) off the ball, zero reason for him to come into contact with Chez 68:40
2) the hit was the same that has now ended Slaters season - right on the shoulder joint

Freddy even noted the late hit as 9 replayed it

Suprised that Taupau resorted to intentional, dangerous contact :mad:

Chez's pain was obvious but hopefully he is OK:angel: Phenomenal soccer skills by Chez though to redirect the ball

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4