Taufua the Kind of Footballer to Worry About?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joey said:
Kevinward777 said:
Joey said:
Taufua this week said he was unaware Ben Barba had made his comeback to the NRL, also had no idea about Inu's shocking tackle on Inglis alongside quoted as saying that he said he doesn’t even watch league or read about the game. I don't know the guy at all but is he the kind of footballer we should be worried about in that he is one of those players who only see rugby league as a cash cow and nothing else? NRL players should appreciate the game they are making a killing from, not just milk it for coin without an interest in its past, present or future.

This bloke does the finger swipe to test for dust after the cleaners have been through the house.

^ This bloke eats a bag of dicks for breakfast.

I love Taufua as much as any other manly diehard (his 2 errors per game not so much) My intention for starting this thread was not to beat up on Taufua but to ask a serious question as I can't remember the last time a current player had removed himself so far from the league universe in not knowing major headline news etc........unless they don't have the internet, tv or radio it's pretty hard to avoid not hearing about Barba's return or Inu's tackle.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused*

* nah not really.

Just a bag? that's a bit dissapointing.

It sounds like Horhay's brain has more time off, between games, than Rip van Winkle's bunklight.

faithful said:
I did see it on television and if it was an April fools thing haha if not the club might just pull the lad aside and give him some lessons re handling interviews etc. If you are going to be in the lime light the club should have some input and guiding players through interviews or players can come across across as simple simons.
This - excellent point.

I'm glad there is some characters left in leauge. Either way Horgy is a winner with me.

Phantar said:
It sounds like Horhay's brain has more time off, between games, than Rip van Winkle's bunklight.

......or more time off than Stephen Hawking's treadmill.

Kiwi Eagle said:
It only takes 1 sentence for Kevinward to win that one

6a00e393366a1a8834014e8b95a1b0970d-500wi

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere - on the Back Page show on fox they showed Jorge being interviewed. He was asked, if he doesn't watch much footy on tv what do you do instead? 'Not much. Mainly sleep', he replied.

Cracked me up actually, nice to see him very relaxed.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Not sure if this was posted elsewhere - on the Back Page show on fox they showed Jorge being interviewed. He was asked, if he doesn't watch much footy on tv what do you do instead? 'Not much. Mainly sleep', he replied.

What he meant to say wasy 'Not much. Mainly sleep and spit on police'

Oh, so he was guilty of that allegation was he? Do you have a link to the report about that - or maybe just going off your intuition?

A rabbit caught in headlights. He looked pretty uncomfortable in front of the camera. Bet he will get a big surprise once he notices T Rex no longer Plays for us on Friday

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Oh, so he was guilty of that allegation was he? Do you have a link to the report about that - or maybe just going off your intuition?

No I'm Going off the public record, how am I the bad guy? I don't have allegations of spitting at police on me (just because I'm a Manly diehard doesn't mean I support alleged dog acts of players who wear the maroon and white towards the men and woman who uphold the law, anyway according to latest court documents (not my intuition) the case has been adjourned until April 26.

Joey said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

What he meant to say wasy 'Not much. Mainly sleep and spit on police'

Joey said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

No I'm Going off the public record, how am I the bad guy? I don't have allegations of spitting at police on me (just because I'm a Manly diehard doesn't mean I support alleged dog acts of players who wear the maroon and white towards the men and woman who uphold the law, anyway according to latest court documents (not my intuition) the case has been adjourned until April 26.
I didn't say you were the bad guy, I asked if you had a report of the case because your comment implied that you knew he was guilty. Which was news to me.

SeaEagleRock8' said:
I didn't say you were the bad guy, I asked if you had a report of the case because your comment implied that you knew he was guilty. Which was news to me.

My apologies to you sir.

Joey said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Maybe you should borrow one of the many dicks I spend the morning with and stick it in your mouth.

Kevinward777 said:
Maybe you should borrow one of the many dicks I spend the morning with and stick it in your mouth.

Wow you don't beat around the bush do you...literally! at least buy me dinner first.

I keep my pics to myself mate, but you seem to have dipped into your own sealed section now, probably best to keep those hidden chief

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Kiwi Eagle said:
I keep my pics to myself mate, but you seem to have dipped into your own sealed section now, probably best to keep those hidden chief

says the guy with kiwi in his username haha epic fail pal, nothing you say or do is going to change the fact it is from your photo collection. :sleepy:

nah but seriously before this gets out of hand we are all Manly fans here but you take it to a new level and you know how I can tell that you're gay? Because you get an erection when kevinward f**** you up the arse.

kiwiphonesex.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6