Taufua injury?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree. That is his 4th major injury and as bad an injury can get. No NRL teams would touch him and with the corona virus he wouldn't go overseas so id say retirement is definitely the way to go
What!! He has the corona virus as well

Why would he sign with us? I get it we love the club but as a player you have the storm chasing you or us I know who I'm choosing.
Because Melb is f$&@ed due to covid. He lives in Sydney, manly have a good list (when fit), Des is a good coach, northern beaches are nice, climate is better, Smith won’t be there, we might pay more $$.... Do you want me to keep going? I’m sure I can pull some more reasons out.

Because Melb is f$&@ed due to covid. He lives in Sydney, manly have a good list (when fit), Des is a good coach, northern beaches are nice, climate is better, Smith won’t be there, we might pay more $$.... Do you want me to keep going? I’m sure I can pull some more reasons out.
I would still think for us to sign Johnson we would need to offload say Walker. I highly doubt we will just add him to what we have.
I do think Johnson would carve up as left winger outside Schuster and teaming up with Turbo down the left. Schuster will create so much space that Johnson would benefit from with his sheer speed

If Jorge has done his achilles which is a 12 month recovery and won't see him back at all next year. This is NOT a pre existing injury. Surely a new injury that sees you finish your career means you should 100% qualify to medically retire.
Do an Inglis and keep Jorge on as a water boy
Souths might offer him a 280k trainee admin position

Jorge has been great for Manly, however just like The Wolfman - his time is up with the speed of the game.
Hopefully he will get all the $$ he is owed and can retire gracefully.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6