target civoneceva

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
i noticed last week a player easily stepped to his right ,petero's left about 8 metres out from the broncos line and got through and scored.petero had difficulty twisting and sliding to his left due to his knee.maybe orford can run towards petero's right and then step and maybe put a runner through a gap to score.hope dessie has spotted this rare weakness in petero's defence and has a plan intact.

I think one of the keys to getting through the bronc's is to get chris hicks heavily involved from fullback.... that ball he put on for beaver's try last week was pretty bloody good.

I think we can have some success with the bomb too... tame tupou is a pretty tall bugger but his hands are shocking and if they throw that darius boyd on the other wing.. steppa mite have a field day

andrew johns says the same thing.
in his coloum in fridays telegraph has said manly should target him and also target webcke, thorn, parker as well. says they are good in attack but get caught out in defence

andrew johns says the same thing.
in his coloum in fridays telegraph has said manly should target him and also target webcke, thorn, parker as well. says they are good in attack but get caught out in defence

pertol is a class prop and bennet a seasoned coach, since the problem has already been identified i imagine they will have corrected it already.

If you want soft defence lockyer and seymour are good blokes to run at - usually carrol covers lockyer in defence so use this to get an overlap.

johns has named most of the broncos pack - run at the opposition??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2