Taniela Paseka ... it's time ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Taniela Paseka is now 24, an age when a prop historically transitions from a youngster to a seasoned Rugby League prop.

He has been a mixed bag over the past few seasons ... often showing glimpses of the beast he can become ... but more often appearing to play within himself ... almost as if he was adopting a secondary role to the older props .. rather than pushing them aside and announcing that he is the Man!

Well Taniela .. in my less than humble opinion ... you are now 24, and as big and as athletic as a superhero ... and it's time.

Friday night at Brookie has been written with you as the leading man ... the stage is set for your deliverance from mediocracy ... to Alpha Male glory ...

It's time Taniela ... time to break the shackles of youth ... and to rip, tear, rend and bash those Parra scum-worms into oblivion ..
It's time ..

Taniela Paseka is now 24, an age when a prop historically transitions from a youngster to a seasoned Rugby League prop.

He has been a mixed bag over the past few seasons ... often showing glimpses of the beast he can become ... but more often appearing to play within himself ... almost as if he was adopting a secondary role to the older props .. rather than pushing them aside and announcing that he is the Man!

Well Taniela .. in my less than humble opinion ... you are now 24, and as big and as athletic as a superhero ... and it's time.

Friday night at Brookie has been written with you as the leading man ... the stage is set for your deliverance from mediocracy ... to Alpha Male glory ...

It's time Taniela ... time to break the shackles of youth ... and to rip, tear, rend and bash those Parra scum-worms into oblivion ..
It's time ..
He's been showing us glimpses of what he can do from time to time, maybe he's teasing us and will explode this Friday night. This is it, no Alioi so it's cometh the hour cometh the man time.

It's time ..
112YCPfP8Tu156 (1).gif

It's time ..
Yep that right there.

Fair dinkum, the amount of times I have commented to my wife something like "That guy has the perfect body for a modern-game prop forward", she absolutely must think I want sex off him. But he does have!! And surprisingly athletic and agile with it, he moves really well for a man so big. He could be the benchmark prop of the current game this guy, just needs the right mindset......

Been hampered by multiple injuries but yes it's time to take the step up to the next level Taniella. Perfect time to show the NRL world what you're really made of.

Time to take the game by the balls big fella, physically he is a machine, I don’t think much separates his shadow from NAS’s, what I’d like to see, is his aggression match NAS’s.
His fresh and niggle free, thinking this game is his chance to make a statement, hoping he fires up and has a blinder, we need him to have a big game this weekend.

40 tackles! And big minutes!
He's clearly decided to step up this year and is only going to get better.
Keppie and Sipley in a similar boat. They've all taken a while to improve, shows how tough NRL is up front, but I'm pleased we've developed these guys and might be about to reap the rewards over the next few years.

40 tackles! And big minutes!
He's clearly decided to step up this year and is only going to get better.
Keppie and Sipley in a similar boat. They've all taken a while to improve, shows how tough NRL is up front, but I'm pleased we've developed these guys and might be about to reap the rewards over the next few years.
Aside from Haas,front rowers don’t hit their peak til around 25-27 and both Paseka and Keppie are at that age now.As for Sipley,I just think he needed more of an opportunity.He seemed to be a bit of a scapegoat for Des at times,he’s only played around 80 FG matches which isn’t much for a 28 year old
God help the comp if Haas hasn’t hit his peak yet

Paseka back to his multiple mistake self, dropping multiple balls in the match.

WTF. Why can't our forwards play decent mistake free 3 or 4 weeks in a row

Yeah, after being one of our best for most of the season, that was a horrible game from him. But his development really mirrors that of the team as a whole: one step forward, eight steps back.

He ran the ball in well but he was let down by his hands on multiple occasions but was far from our worst.

I’ve rarely seen a player at any level of touch, oztag, rugby and league from
Under 6’s to over 60 drop the ball as much as this guy did today. It’s almost impossible to make that many handling mistakes.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2