Taniela Paseka is he the answer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some young and inexperienced people don’t know what they don’t know and it is not until they actually do it a couple of times and feel what it’s like that they can replicate it and strive to do it again

someone said previously his game is built on caution and avoiding errors rather than going for broke to achieve success

I can see this in his play and it won’t be until he runs over people and hits with aggression and recognised this feeling that he will achieve his potential

I recall last year of taking to Sip in the sheds after the raiders game and him being so excited as he thanked us for watching him and how he lifted and went hard because AFB was out and had to replicate

Sip was nearly mom that day and did not look back after throwing off the shackles to replicate AFB and not let the side down
It is still one of the most amazing conversations I have had with a player about his role in the team

paseka is a giant and is comparable to T REX in some way

once he succeeds once I think he will provide consistent impact that has teams concerned
Btw

I reckon we will use all of the players mentioned during the year and together they will win is the competition

Paseka to me looks a worried player more concerned about not making a mistake instead of taking the game on and backing himself...I'm confident if he can stay on the park for 6-8 weeks in a row his confidence will grow and we will see his real potential.
Yes he does need an uninterrupted run. Hopefully he will have a bit of luck. I'm not real sure on the actual run of injuries but I'm pretty convinced it's a least 2 if not more per season. It's hard to get a unbroken run if you're picking up 2-3 injuries a season. Still has strapping on the knee injury from early last year so maybe still isn't 100%. Maybe that's why he's cautious, worried or hesitate as others have suggested.

Just needs a blood transfusion from John Hopoate.

They tried this at the Panthers, it had unintended consequences

t3_gtwq0j

Agree we are yet to see full potential. Whether or not he has it in him, that is the question. I am also a fan of T-Sips, and what we saw from Boyle in first two rounds was miles ahead of what we saw from Paseka last week.

Ironically, my iPad just auto-corrected the word Paseka and changed it to “Pamela”. Hope this isn’t a sign...
Nice insight into your search history @Freagle

Up until that awful attempt on Ferguson that gave the Eels a huge leg-up, I would have said he was better than last week, but that wasn't exactly a high bar to begin with.

It was reported he was training the house down, but as I said before, it's just not the same as game day. I thought he looked okay when he first came on but he really doesn't have any impact for his size and weight. He surrenders on contact and players that are shorter and lighter bend the line way more than he does. Manly could have probably done better with a different bench. Sipley for one, Sadler if he's in the 30, even Williams would have more sting.
Everyone says he's young and will develop, but I don't buy that. Haas for one is over 2 years younger and Kaufusi is 21 and had way more impact tonight.

Give his spot to T Rex against the Big Bronco's and keep Waddell and Keppie where they are. If T Rex doesn't perform give it back to Lance.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4