Tallis in trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Great leadership by an NRL board member.

Incidents will keep happening while the NRL fails to hand out severe punishment.

Tallis investigated over pub incident
August 16, 2006
NRL board member Gorden Tallis is being investigated after an alleged assault of a bar staffer at a Brisbane pub.

Police said they're investigating a complaint made over the alleged incident at the Regatta Hotel at Toowong in inner-west Brisbane early on Monday.

The Regatta was the hotel where former brisbane halfback Brett Seymour recently allegedly head-butted a girl who denied his attempt to kiss her.

Seymour. who remains under police investigation, subsequently had his contract torn up by the Broncos.

Tallis, 33, a former Brisbane, Queensland and Australia forward, said he was having social drinks with his wife Christine when the alleged incident occurred.

He issed a statement to say, without making an admission of, or accepting, blame, that he later returned to the establishment to apologise to the hotel manager and the male staff member.

NRL boss David Gallop said Tallis had advised other board members about the matter, which he expected would be discussed at the next board meeting.

"He issed a statement to say, without making an admission of, or accepting, blame, that he later returned to the establishment to apologise to the hotel manager and the male staff member."

What a load of bullocks, you cant have them both together

I saw him try & offer an excuse/apology/explanation on Fox last night - he is a real dum fuk. How he is on the board of the NRL is beyond me.

It will be okay. It is now alright to do anything as long as you say sorry when you are caught (and you have up to a week to do it) and you will be forgiven!!! (Especially if you have a 'name'!)

It will be okay. It is now alright to do anything as long as you say sorry when you are caught (and you have up to a week to do it) and you will be forgiven!!! (Especially if you have a 'name'!)

yep- what a joke!

Dear PJ,

It is apparent from your recent responses to the Andrew Johns saga and now the Gordon Tallis incident that you have a deal of pent up anger in relation to both these men, particulary Mr Johns.

Rather than allow these feelings to burst like a lanced boil may I suggest you dissipate your anger by releasing it within the confines of these pages. I feel your long term health may be at risk if you continue to bottle up your true feelings about the said men.

Take Care

Corso Pete

Dear PJ,

It is apparent from your recent responses to the Andrew Johns saga and now the Gordon Tallis incident that you have a deal of pent up anger in relation to both these men, particulary Mr Johns.

Rather than allow these feelings to burst like a lanced boil may I suggest you dissipate your anger by releasing it within the confines of these pages. I feel your long term health may be at risk if you continue to bottle up your true feelings about the said men.

Take Care

Corso Pete

Dear Rocker,
Tallis doesn't bother me as such but you would be right in guessing that I'm extremely peeved off in regards to Johns light sentence.
I have an hour Sports Talk show on our local radio station each Thursday evening so I'll be getting most of it off my chest then.
I had already got alot of it off my chest at the pub last night.
Thanks you for your concern though- it is nice to know you care.
Regards,
PJ

[quote author=Corso_Pete]
Dear PJ,

Take Care

Corso Pete

Dear Rocker,
Tallis doesn't bother me as such but you would be right in guessing that I'm extremely peeved off in regards to Johns light sentence.
I have an hour Sports Talk show on our local radio station each Thursday evening so I'll be getting most of it off my chest then.
I had already got alot of it off my chest at the pub last night.
Thanks you for your concern though- it is nice to know you care.
Regards,
PJ

[/quote]
whats the station PJ and what time???

It's 6-7 on the local Community Station- at the moment the reception won't quite reach you but in the next couple of weeks the coverage area is being extended and should reach you then.
It's 92.3 FM if you wanted to try.

That reminds me. When is Dan going to stop moping around and feeling sorry for himself and send me that damned web cam so we can start up silvertails radio??????????????????????????????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4