Talk about the footy / sick of rumours thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Let's stop posting all this negative stuff

Agreed Darren. As we have seen with the whole DCE saga the "experts" filter what they want from a story to sensationalise their own story even though it totally distorts the truth.
Let's let the people that are paid to do their job do it, that is the board, and lets do ours, talking about the footy.

I don't know who Jase is, but good on you Jase :)

That's why I only read this:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Positive-energy-forum

Darren said:
Hi guys, how disappointing is all this re-signing stuff. We have stopped talking about Manly and moved into all this will they/won't they garbage. You know what? They will stay if they want and go if they want eg Hoppa. Let's have a great enjoyable 2012 on here and let the club sort it out. We have another awesome team who will go very close again.

I have stopped reading the DCE, T-Rex, Stewie stuff and just going to enjoy us being on top of the comp again!! Who is with me? Jase agrees as well! :dodgy:
Nothing negative about Supporting the Premiers the Mighty Sea Eagles . Players will come and go and we will always lose a few feathers but history has proven that we always keep our wings and fly high above the rest !!!

Just went on there GE. Whats the idea thats Dan is talking about? Has it been implemented?

RE: Talk about the footy thread

'Resurrects thread again'

Apart from the usual suspects i.e Manly,Storm,Broncos,Drags,Warriors, is there any other team that can challenge these 5 for the title. I doubt it when you look at the rosters of the other teams. Cowboys have a good roster but I doubt they can match these 5 at crunch time.

I don't think they can challenge for the title mick but the sharkies are my smokey for the eight.
I hope we get over the top of them so I can back them for the 8 at a better price:D

If you take those 5 as a given for the 8 plus add Cowboys then who fills the other 2 spots. Tigpies probably. 1 spot left I think the Sharkies will struggle to take it ahead of Scumdogs,Raiders,Panthers,Knights. Hope you are right though I would like to see the Sharkies make it especially just tipping out De$ scumdogs.

Clint said:
Just went on there GE. Whats the idea thats Dan is talking about? Has it been implemented?

I dunno (lol *cough*)

Probably not considering that last few day's threads.

Maybe that thing (con) you wear on your wrist for faster recoveries etc. ;)

(I'm unprepared for your questions kind sir.)

Hard to say at this time of year. Both the Tigers and Cowboys are capable of late runs that lead all the way to the gf

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4