Talk about the footy / sick of rumours thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Talk about the footy thread

Footy? What is this sorcery?

mickqld said:
Carney was crap today Mullen not much better Gidley has done a shoulder. Roosters are getting towelled Saints poor maybe Campese and Wallace sheeesh QLD will slaughter us. Forgot Sandow was Qld what about Walsh from Penrith.

James Maloney from the Warriors is a NSW man. I think he'd handle Origin

Gasnier interviewing Billy Slater.

Billy Slater is a Qlder who's just played 80 mins of football. He speaks better and looks more at ease in front of the camera than said interviewer. How the hell did Gaz get a TV gig?

Duff said:

Billy Slater is a Qlder who's just played 80 mins of football. He speaks better and looks more at ease in front of the camera than said interviewer. How the hell did Gaz get a TV gig?

Gaz finishes interviewing Matt King and says go and enjoy the celebrations??..been taking tips from Freddie?

You're kidding? Id have Sandow before any other NSW half.
If nsw want to win..Carney half, Gift 5/8.
eagles2win said:
mickqld said:
Until we can convert Foran and Evans to NSWelshmen then the sky blue will continue to have lots of problems. Here's what to pick from Carney,Pierce,Soward,Mullen,Wallace,Campese,Hornby,Anasta,Sandow,
Gidley......s**t we have no hope.

Sandows from Qld thank god

wombatgc said:
Duff said:

Gaz finishes interviewing Matt King and says go and enjoy the celebrations??..been taking tips from Freddie?

At least Freddy has personality. He's smarter than he sounds, much like the Johns boys. Gaz is as dumb as he sounds and has no personality.

That's a tough gig for players coming off a game, the last thing they need is to have to carry an interview.

I believe it IS a pretty even comp. I have no doubt that any team will lose if they don't turn up.

Newcastle were pretty ordinary. The Sharks showed enough that when they put it together, and my guess is in about 6 weeks, they will test a good side. Their problem is they look like a side that just doesn't know how or want to win.

I'm actually impressed by the personel that the Titans have finally got on the park. That makes the win by Canberra all the more meritorious. Raiders forwards except for Shillington (outstanding) and a few hits from Papalii did zip (one set they got 17 mts). When these giants put it together look out.

Worst performance by a Dragons team I can remember. Sloppy, lazy rubbish. As others have said it wasn't like the Dogs shined. Barba impressed.

You can see the potential of most teams which is why I see it as close this year. Cowgirls, Newcastle, Panthers turned around wk 1 efforts.

I'm loving that we are two from two when underdogs both times. Gritty win this week without Matai and Gift. Long way to go but it looks positive.

*dusts off thread*

Albert kelly sacked by the sharks for alcohol related infringements.

After "upteenth" breach notice when you only should get 3 cronulla said (prob right there).

At least that now gives carney a way out when he strays...." oh we gave kelly 10 chances and tood is only on 4"

But alcohol probs at the sharks????

sheesh

ManlyBacker said:
I have no doubt that any team will lose if they don't turn up..

I agree, it happened to me not so long ago in a squash comp. I just didn't turn up for the match and lost, I think they said it was a forfeit.......

Titans seem to be in financial trouble, but Gus Gould tis on the way to help (and PNG as well).

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/penrith-panthers-boss-phil-gould-helps-broker-papua-new-guinea-deal-to-save-gold-coast-titans/story-fn2mcuj6-1226299963622

Gus, get brookie some $$$$ too.

I've said it many times that we could get a million to play in PNG. It would be very good for us and pay more than a ****ty Bluetongue game. The Titans should move to Central Qld or to Brisbane.

Then we should do that, a million would be handy and we can make many fans by being the one who looks after the png fans.

Which also comes in handy in case they invade Australia.

That's it, i'm Done!

I'm sick of all the rumours about playing movements ruining the season.

Therefore i am implementing a silvertails forum transfer deadline on myself.

I'm not reading and therefore posting in any transfer rumour threads until June 30th. i'll still read the papers and once something becomes official i will be all over it. Until then, im just focusing on 2012.

I'm heading down to the sharkies game on Monday and cant wait for us to smash them. I think Foran is really gonna take this game by the scruff of the neck!

RE: That's it, i'm Done!

You can join Stevo (I think it was) who said he was going to have a holiday from this place for awhile. I can't remember if it was him but I'm sure he's online to correct us.

:cool:

I want a pay increase or I will go on the market. I simply am not being paid enough to support this team.

Maybe I create a respite forum, or a sub forum for rumours and transfer news and put all of them in there

Daniel said:
Maybe I create a respite forum, or a sub forum for rumours and transfer news and put all of them in there

Please do that Dan and bury them all deep within the website that we cant find them.

Let's stop posting all this negative stuff

Hi guys, how disappointing is all this re-signing stuff. We have stopped talking about Manly and moved into all this will they/won't they garbage. You know what? They will stay if they want and go if they want eg Hoppa. Let's have a great enjoyable 2012 on here and let the club sort it out. We have another awesome team who will go very close again.

I have stopped reading the DCE, T-Rex, Stewie stuff and just going to enjoy us being on top of the comp again!! Who is with me? Jase agrees as well! :dodgy:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6