Talk about inflaming the interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
I heard Choc on the BsB yesterday morning & it was just a off the cuff remark

Watmough rattles Tiger's cage
GLENN JACKSON
July 27, 2010
WESTS Tigers chief executive Stephen Humphreys instructed Manly second-rower Anthony Watmough to ''stick to footy'' after the Sea Eagles hardman inflamed tensions between the clubs by claiming Robbie Farah should ''get some brain scans'' after his concussion.

Tigers doctor Donald Kuah yesterday stopped Farah from training until tomorrow after the captain suffered concussion from a hit by Manly centre Steve Matai on Sunday.

Sea Eagles players suggested the Tigers rake had taken a dive.

While Farah, who was disappointed at being called a diver,

from the SMH this morning
It didn't stop Manly players continuing to taunt Farah yesterday. Watmough told Sky Sports Radio: ''I didn't think there was too much in it, but I asked him after the game and he said he was pretty rattled from it … geez, he might have to go get some brain scans if he's rattled like that because he might have a few problems there … it looked like it only clipped him.''

That led to a mind-your-own-business reaction from Humphreys, who said: ''Anthony would be advised to stick to footy, which he does very well. Robbie was clearly showing the effects of the knock. He was physically ill as a result - he was vomiting in the sheds. What can look pretty innocuous can prove to be something more.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/watmough-rattles-tigers-cage-20100726-10sni.html

THis is what makes the NRL exciting - apart from the razzle dazzle and the 'Matai hits' on the field.
I think it's great and adds personality to the game when someone like Choc speaks up and says what everyone is thinking. It breeds passion, fire, and infuriation... and I think the punters are drawn to it.
Giddiup, I say ;)

What's with all this 'he shouldn't have slapped him cause he was injured rubbish' - he slapped him after Farrah had rejoined the Tigers team ready to get underway - under the same logic next time Farrah had the ball we shouldn't have tackled him cause he was injured.

What Matai did would have been really really bad as per Farrah's manager's claim if Farrah had still been getting treatment or was heading off the field. But he can't rejoin his team to play on and then cry about a slap on teh back.

Of course Matai shouldn't have slapped him cause it was stupid but that's a different story.

Farrah is the biggest wimp in the game if he was rattled from Matia. I can understand if he was rattled from the 2 attempted tackles on T-rex.

Ummmm if he was that rattled by it, why did he go back out in the second half? The club (Wests Tigers) have a duty of care and IF he was as sick as what they are saying he was, he shouldn't have been allowed back on to the paddock

I heard that interview yesterday BE. Choc was being honest and sticking up for his mate.

The way I see it is if Farah was so badly concussed, the Dr should have puled him from the field immediately if he was so concerned. Not let him stay out there and risk further brain damage. Duty of care..... lol

From all reports the boys copped a hiding that night at Beacon Hill, they're bound to stick solid after going through something like that.
I know I would for a mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6