Taking it to the Max

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Listening to talkin sport and have heard this a few times the promo for Max Dalmege's show with a bloke talking about pissing in a bowl and then soaking his feet in it.

It is doing my head in.

I mean if that caller makes the promo real what are the rest of them like.

Or you could just soak them in pee.

Actually it just clicked. Goldy's gonna get ya! Did you think you were the only woman with long feet. The whole station is a soak your feet in piss cure all your ills cult. Patonga beach hotel is HQ!

God help us with this station, the inbreds that ring up Talkin Sport are bad enough, [and the anti Manly brigade were out in force this weeek], but to listen to adds about Max's midnight to dawn show makes you want to put your fist right through the radio.

Max's midnight to dawn show is a classic . He plays the Eagle rock and has the most interesting callers like the guy that has found the miracle cure for arthritis by soaking his feet in his own piss after a few cans of VB lol. Never a dull moment on Max's show . Max was our saviour and we should support his show !!!

What are you some kind of clown?

I tune in to talkin Sport sometimes and if I don't switch off in time I get this Graham Gilbert bloke who is always prattling on about boat people and thinks climate change is a myth invented by scientists so they can get more govt funding. Pretty sure he is on the payroll of the mining companies up here but of course that is purely speculation on my part he might just be an unbiased imbecile.

Climate change science uses the exact same scientific method that has enabled us to build bridges, better computers and send men to the moon.

But it is treated by geniuses on redneck radio and the like as hoodoo science solely because it doesn't fit what they WANT the science to be. There is an overwhelming consensus of opinion by the scientists yet they even get death threats from these morons.

And we thought we were out of the Dark Ages.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6