Take that

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Not pretty, not convincing, not a great performance, but it was never going to be after what we went through Monday night

What can never be faulted was the effort, how guys like Choc keep going amazes me. You could see half of our team were spent after about 20mins

No analysis from me at all on that, it is one where we just bank the 2 points and enjoy the best timed bye we have ever had

Very impressed with our final 20 minutes.

We looked flat for the most part but scored some good tries through the hands.

Now the boys can rest up. They have really stood up to a tough month of football.

Our last 15-20 mins of that game in possession was our best probably for a few weeks, stopped dropping ball stopped giving away penalties too. Amazing really when you think this is when they are at their most tired but had best results in game

That was a great win, would of been a tough loss.

Great stuff.

Lyon, Foran, Matai, Stewart and Watmough clearly played with injury.

Proud Manly fan here.

bob dylan said:
That was a great win, would of been a tough loss.

Great stuff.

Lyon, Foran, Matai, Stewart and Watmough clearly played with injury.

Proud Manly fan here.

80mins with a broken nose can't be easy !!

Another big bonus for me is that I'm spending tomorrow with a Raiders and Panthers supporter, could have been a tough afternoon after a loss !!

Yeah, awesome performance over the last two weeks, especially coming off the dissapointment of the Roosters. We really do have incredible D.

Yeah pretty much summed it up there KE. Got the 2 points, which at the end is all that matters. Boys get the bye and can refresh for 2 weeks and over here to NZ. Looking forward to that game.

Big positive was Matty Ballin running out of dummy half. Also BJ is a machine stopping that try in the first half.

To back up from Monday night and then have to defend again tonight...super impressive. Our defence this year is as good as I've ever seen. But in attack we are certainly stuttering....and we are still sitting beautifully in 4th. Imagine how dangerous we will be when we click? Snake is out, and he leaves a massive hole. DCE to me is still lacking a bit of something, seems to be making some poor mistakes (ie kicking out from the restart), Gift is still a month off his best footy, and Killer is a touch off.

That's 4 of our biggest stars not quite on (still trying their rings out), when it clicks....and it will, 2013 could be a very good year!!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Killer03 said:
To back up from Monday night and then have to defend again tonight...super impressive. Our defence this year is as good as I've ever seen. But in attack we are certainly stuttering....and we are still sitting beautifully in 4th. Imagine how dangerous we will be when we click? Snake is out, and he leaves a massive hole. DCE to me is still lacking a bit of something, seems to be making some poor mistakes (ie kicking out from the restart), Gift is still a month off his best footy, and Killer is a touch off.

That's 4 of our biggest stars not quite on (still trying their rings out), when it clicks....and it will, 2013 could be a very good year!!
Can't work out what DCE was trying to do when he put the kick-off out on the full - over the sideline??

But they way he set up Jamie' try was unbelievable. Totally covered by about seven players totally cutting off all options, but ducked and stepped and dummied to create something out of nothing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7