• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
What a weak C***

Smashing a bloke in the face with a forearm is bad enough to be sent, then to back it up next tackle with a flying head shot should be more than the 10mins he is serving !!

Should be good when he comes back on though

Anyone else would have been sent off.  He must be overdosing on angry pills.  I guess he'll be a protected species for a while.  Ten minutes in the bin, what a joke. 

Bugger to both of you, that has been the only remotely interesting 90 seconds of this entire game so far!

Deadset I can't remember 40 worse minutes of football in my life. Tahu clearly lost his head but he was squaring up with Gidley, so he had my full backing.

Looking back now it is the highlight !! Have seen some **** games of footy in my time and this would certainly be in the grand final for **** games. Am cheering the 0-0 draw on now

Is it me or has Hindmarsh completely lost the plot with his pant size.  Is he an alien?  Why is it OK to wander around a footie ground with your pants down around your knees.  He shuold be out the back getting a pant size that stays up.  Ugly, ugly ugly.

DSM5 link said:
Is it me or has Hindmarsh completely lost the plot with his pant size.  Is he an alien?  Why is it OK to wander around a footie ground with your pants down around your knees.  He shuold be out the back getting a pant size that stays up.  Ugly, ugly ugly.
Some have cornrows, some day-glo green boots, some have special dances after scoring - obviously Hindy is going with a marketing ploy that involves all crack.

Detest both teams but it was somewhat comforting to see the Slime go down.  That team is full of sooks.

Good result for us, Canberra getting up yesterday could have been a near perfect weekend for us result wise

Old TimTam Headslammer has always been a cat. Tonight just confirmed that he hasn't grown out of it.

About the Parra VS Knights game. Did Tahu really start several biffs with at least 4 different Knight players and accidently kneed Hayne in the face? SOunds like one rough match.

I guess he wanted to make sure he didn't have to go back to another origin camp to be vilified hey?

Sucked in Eels.  Only thing better than them losing is when it happens in the last minute.

I'm surprised the Socceroos took to the field against the Black Stars.  What happens if a white fellow in Ghana aspires to the national side?

missing_something link said:
The guys a dirty c*** and he should have another black mark put against his name after this performance.

Why does it have to be a 'black' mark can't it be a beige mark or a charcoal mark?!! What about a yellow mark, that's pretty fitting for Tahu imo

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2