Tahu to Wobblies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Let's all laugh at Parramatta

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Australian Rugby Union will tonight announce the signing of rugby league international Timana Tahu at a media conference at ARU Headquarters in Sydney.

Tahu informed Parramatta chief executive Denis Fitzgerald this afternoon he was switching codes when his contract with the Eels expires at the end of the 2007 NRL season.

The 26-year-old threequarter has played five Tests for Australia and 11 State of Origin matches for NSW. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think he likes Hagen very much. Eels will go close to the spoon this year and next years not looking much better for them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

to funny, Parra couldnt keep him and the Rah Rahs have now bought a centre who is well past his best in League!

First their best player in Hindmarsh has arthritis in his feet and now Tahu off to union.

Couldn't happen to a better team.

The Tahs need him, does this mean no more Turinui???

Hardly past his best when fit imo. Remember watching him play over the last 2 years and he is still class, just a shame he gets injured a fair bit.

The ARU sign Tquiri to a motza

Then downgrade Gerrard and Rathbones contracts

Then go out and sign Tahu?????

I'd be mighty p*ssed if i was Gerrard a Rathbone and i would be looking at my options

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

26 year old. $400000 plus. Injury prone. Very forward thinking by the tahs. Sends a message to kids, play with the league if you want a career with the rugby boys.

Let's all laugh at Parramatta

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Australian Rugby Union will tonight announce the signing of rugby league international Timana Tahu at a media conference at ARU Headquarters in Sydney.

Tahu informed Parramatta chief executive Denis Fitzgerald this afternoon he was switching codes when his contract with the Eels expires at the end of the 2007 NRL season.

The 26-year-old threequarter has played five Tests for Australia and 11 State of Origin matches for NSW. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paid a visit to the eels forum on LU lately

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4