T turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With all due respect to the OP, has anyone seen an actual media story on this b/s? There wasn't a link in the initial post.

No media link, came from a players mouth. All was said was the dogs are moving the cap around to target a big name player. Turbo was mentioned but him and Jake are a packaged deal.
I don’t want it to happen but all clubs would want them in their team. There was an article recently about the dogs having a big war chest to spend too

I was just at The Kennel, that haven of rugby league genius, and read this post

"It may sound crazy but I think Tom Trbojevic is massively overrated. Don't get me wrong, he's one of the best prospects in the game but I don't think he's at the level yet that his rep status would indicate.

He is injured half of every season, makes so many basic errors and is very clumsy a lot of the time.. I think he's made so many rep teams on potential rather than form. He has as many shockers as blinders. I think someone like RTS or Teddy are ten times the player Tommy is. I'd rather let Des spend $1 million a year on a backended deal on him and target someone like Papenhuyzen or Drinkwater for a third of the price."

I was just at The Kennel, that haven of rugby league genius, and read this post

"It may sound crazy but I think Tom Trbojevic is massively overrated. Don't get me wrong, he's one of the best prospects in the game but I don't think he's at the level yet that his rep status would indicate.

He is injured half of every season, makes so many basic errors and is very clumsy a lot of the time.. I think he's made so many rep teams on potential rather than form. He has as many shockers as blinders. I think someone like RTS or Teddy are ten times the player Tommy is. I'd rather let Des spend $1 million a year on a backended deal on him and target someone like Papenhuyzen or Drinkwater for a third of the price."

They definitely aren't ten times the player Turbo is but I don't disagree with a lot of what they've said. He makes for very nervous viewing too often.

Teddy and Ponga clearly the best then RTS and Tommy on the second line. But Tommy probably has a lot of upside to come as he’s still a great player despite his mistakes.

His biggest weaknesses are positional play and attitude after an error. Both can be sorted under a good coach so he has a great career ahead but Teddy and Ponga are clear top dogs right now.

No media link, came from a players mouth. All was said was the dogs are moving the cap around to target a big name player. Turbo was mentioned but him and Jake are a packaged deal.
I don’t want it to happen but all clubs would want them in their team. There was an article recently about the dogs having a big war chest to spend too

They have a massive warchest. What happened to them not being able to buy any name players for 2 years. Wow that 2 years went quick. Not having a go at You ANDYVB88 but the NRL is becoming a huge joke. Rules for some and rules for others. The sooner Toddy has gone the better .

Yep
Tom makes errors. Because he tries too hard.
I’d have a player like that over a lazy player who floats in and out of games.

He haven’t seen the best of Tom yet with Des and Snake mentoring him he can be just as good as tedsco and Sao Ponga.

They have a massive warchest. What happened to them not being able to buy any name players for 2 years. Wow that 2 years went quick. Not having a go at You ANDYVB88 but the NRL is becoming a huge joke. Rules for some and rules for others. The sooner Toddy has gone the better .
Becoming a huge joke? It’s always been a huge joke!

They have a big war chest of 8.5M with only 2 players signed when they get their full cap back in 2021. We get our cap back end of this yr and have a stack of players coming off contract so we will have Tom & Jake locked away before Nov comes along.

Those two won't be leaving at this stage, a lot more upside at Manly than Bulldogs atm

Teddy and Ponga clearly the best then RTS and Tommy on the second line. But Tommy probably has a lot of upside to come as he’s still a great player despite his mistakes.

His biggest weaknesses are positional play and attitude after an error. Both can be sorted under a good coach so he has a great career ahead but Teddy and Ponga are clear top dogs right now.
Great through the middle third, lacks attacking variety and footwork out wide and can play too sideways with depth.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6