'T-Rex' not extinct just yet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Understand the reluctance and you'd only have him on a very heavily incentivised deal. Cause we all know he can lack motivation (putting it mildly ) BUT.... We aren't getting much value out of some of our bench forwards who either don't play or play very limited minutes and I reckon playing short bursts the old T-Rex could offer more than what we are getting.

I've always been a T -Rex supporter ( well more than most here anyway ) and copped my share of scars doing so. But minimum contract for a guy who hasn't got huge miles on the clock really relative to his age... reckon he could add something off the bench and I'd be in favour. I know most won't but...…..
I also think Williams would be a good signing. He was a victim of his explosive 2011 season to a degree. There were certainly several games at the Dogs where he had an impact coming off the bench.

Last edited:
trex.jpg

G train!, I'm coming for ya you oversized dwarf you

I don't know if Walker giving him direction and pointing him around the field will have the effect Foran did.....but we have been bombed by injury and if Des makes the call, happy enough to see how it plays out.

Can you imagine the **** on social media we’ll endure if this fossil gets picked!!!

FMD, I’ll have to turn Twitter off

Well, if we have Tony Williams in the team, put Elgey at fullback. They seemed to have a decent combination going in the last match of the reserves against Penrith. Elgey was possibly the pick of the bunch that day. Added a bit of spark as a running fullback.

Well, if we have Tony Williams in the team, put Elgey at fullback. They seemed to have a decent combination going in the last match of the reserves against Penrith. Elgey was possibly the pick of the bunch that day. Added a bit of spark as a running fullback.

God help us all!!

When trex had that 1 good year,after being crap on the wing for a number of seasons. he was my favorite player. Was almost unstoppable every run. Never forget him running over slater that game. Hurt his back in origin and was never the same.

That one good year you speak of, gave me great hope at the back end of 2012, even though we were out of gas, that we could go back to back.

Even now I am sure if he a real dig in that semi vs Dogs we could of won that went onto the GF.

So you want our 4th string 5/8th who has played a game at fullback for our reserves to play fullback in the semis of first grade and bring his mate from ressies who hasn’t played first grade for years?

Right.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8