T-Red back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
He played in the NSW Cup. As I only saw the last 30-minutes I don;t know how much game time he had. He looked OK but didn't get a chance to do much. A couple of time he positioned himself for a bust and was not passed the ball.
I didn't see Daniel Harrison. I know he was supposed to start. Did he get hurt?
On another note: I noticed Liam Foran walking around to get a seat on the hill to watch the first grade match. He was in red, trying to look incognito, I think. Is he injured? I didn't see him in the Wentworthville team.

Daniel didn't play. L Foran was meant to be on the Parra Interchange bench but also was left off.

Tommy didn't look the goods, he must still be out of match fitness and at one time he seemed to be at FB :huh:

One of our Players was treated and carried off with a spinal injury, and I was afraid that it was Tommy again. Wish they would announce the injured Player as he is carried off, the lower grades' jersey numbers seem to be random :s

If T Red isnt ready they should still rest. The juniors have been good for us this year so far, so there is no point writing him off by brining him back early.

What about Jesse Sene-Lefao?
Did he get a run anywhere?
And what's the news about our big bopper from NZ?

JSL was explosive in NSW cup, then warmed up with 1sts. Jake T worked hard and made a good impact.

I'm not that great a fan of Starling to be honest. Bit of a plodder. Does his job, bit no impact at all, and needs to make a difference.

JSL and Lui are the standouts so far.

It was strange seeing Jesse play NSW and then warm up with the NRL side.
A throwback to the 90's :)

Ryan, he was better than Lawrence yesterday in attack, the I have is they look very similar so it is hard to tell who is who at times.

Wouldn't be on much money either.

I hope TRed gets back soon. We need more genuine starting back row options to put pressure on Horo. I'm prepared to give Horo the benefit of the doubt for now, as it is early season, but he has not impressed me a lot so far this year. Regular mistakes are creeping into his game..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4