Sweet Sweet Karma.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reserve the right to do a bit of batching ( bitching or whatever it is ) but I do agree with there’s a LOT of it going on.

I have a feeling deep down whilst we are here botching / batching / bitching about wether Foran comes ( or not ) and Schuster’s unhappy ( or not) that the recruitment team is probably out there recruiting a couple of decent players with what I think could be as high as 1.5 million to 1.7 million EXTRA we have due to the #PURGE.

And then the mood will go from biatching ( **** me whatever it is ) to unbridled jubilation!!

We just need PATIENCE!!!
I can smell the aroma of MFB #nextweek in the breeze.

It’s been a very frustrating year for myriad reasons, I think a lot of angst comes from the potential we all see in the team and the fact we do now have a great coach. Even though we have had challenges from injuries and other factors, it doesn’t change the fact we looked very underdone this year and underachieved and underperformed even with the challenge of injury etc.

Next year there are a number of players and a coach who have a lot to prove or reinforce about their reputation based on performance and results from this year.

And just to address the sanctimonious tone of the OP. If you are right about next year (and I would say 99% of people in here, hope that you are) it doesn’t change the validity of the criticism or commentary on the team and coach based on this year.

A premiership is won and not won every year. That’s the vacumn the criticism exists in, not spanning several seasons

I hope and think we will be better next year, but I’m not hiding from the face we were pretty dreadful this year
Don't you dare start going positive on us.

And what exactly is it gonna prove ? That some of us were wrong to complain about the performances, attitudes, selections or coaching in the 2020 season because we did much better in the 2021 season?
It'll prove nothing, just wanted to establish the benchmark in case someone wanted to resurrect it in the event we don't return back "at or near the top". You know, shove it up the arse of the know nothings instead of the know it alls.

It'll prove nothing, just wanted to establish the benchmark in case someone wanted to resurrect it in the event we don't return back "at or near the top". You know, shove it up the arse of the know nothings instead of the know it alls.
Top 4 would be a right royal shove that up ya cracker to the know nothing mob. Top six is more of a-I told you so win. Top 8 is a stalemate. Anything else and the know nothing crew wins.

I'm going to start a thread so in 12 months time I can wave a big SHOVE THAT UP YOUR KNOW IT ALL ARSE at all the moaning behatching and clueless doom mongers on here.

We will end up just fine next year. Back at or near the top where we should be.
We dont need AFB.
We dont need Hoppa should he choose to leave.
We dont need negative Nancy's and their belief that they know more than a guy who's won 2 premierships and been one of the most successful modern day coaches.
What we need is to get behind the club. The team. The players. The coach. The owners and stop batching so much.

Couldn’t agree with you more except for one thing.

The words Arse and Hoppa should not be used in the same post together at any time.

I agree but be prepared if things go pairshape to have this go back on you.
I agree personally with your post

Isn't that what the delete button is for?

It’s been a very frustrating year for myriad reasons, I think a lot of angst comes from the potential we all see in the team and the fact we do now have a great coach. Even though we have had challenges from injuries and other factors, it doesn’t change the fact we looked very underdone this year and underachieved and underperformed even with the challenge of injury etc.

Next year there are a number of players and a coach who have a lot to prove or reinforce about their reputation based on performance and results from this year.

And just to address the sanctimonious tone of the OP. If you are right about next year (and I would say 99% of people in here, hope that you are) it doesn’t change the validity of the criticism or commentary on the team and coach based on this year.

A premiership is won and not won every year. That’s the vacumn the criticism exists in, not spanning several seasons

I hope and think we will be better next year, but I’m not hiding from the face we were pretty dreadful this year

Its more that this year has had obvious issues that have put this team in the position that its now in.
Critical analysis is fine if thats what it is. However too many on here have just bitched and bitched without acknowledgement of facts.
Turbo out is bad enough but we would still be top 8. Walker going down in same match again just added to the pressure. MF and the stand down has to be accounted for. Suli out for an extended period. AFB suspended and his bad blood attitude. Marty knocked out and missed a game. Thommo injured. Elliott injured ( like him or not he was a safe pair of hands) cust injured. There is the reason for what they have produced.
So how far "up near the top" will be sufficient motivation for you to resurrect this thread ?? Top 4 ??
10th or above.

I'm going to start a thread so in 12 months time I can wave a big SHOVE THAT UP YOUR KNOW IT ALL ARSE at all the moaning behatching and clueless doom mongers on here.

We will end up just fine next year. Back at or near the top where we should be.
We dont need AFB.
We dont need Hoppa should he choose to leave.
We dont need negative Nancy's and their belief that they know more than a guy who's won 2 premierships and been one of the most successful modern day coaches.
What we need is to get behind the club. The team. The players. The coach. The owners and stop batching so much.
I love your positive attitude post feathered friend
When we are not winning and getting thrashed over and over gain the bitching is part of the passion as winning is everything
When the winning starts the bitching stops
Over to You Des !
images.png

I agree but be prepared if things go pairshape to have this go back on you.
I agree personally with your post

A pair of pear shapes...!

(two fat ladies...88!)

Anyway, I believe injury demons visiting other teams for a change - we should have a good year.

I would like to think we may be a bit like the panthers of 2019 this year. Injuries. Some bad influences both outside and in. They cleared the bad wood and had some luck and now look at them.
Funny how much pressure Cleary was under last year as a bit of a flop and now he's the best in comp. 12 months can be a long time.

Last edited:
We pretty much had a better roster this year than the one that finished 6th the year before ... and probably will have an even better roster next year .... so hopes and predictions of improvement aren't quite revolutionary ....

But when your entire season appears to hang completely on the fitness of just 2 players .... all manner of fickle outcomes are not only possible ... but probable ....

I'm not gonna be surprised if we run top 4 next year - or have another shocker like this year. The roster is good enough to compete at the pointy end ( at least I though it was until AFB did what he did ). But we have been woefully inconsistent for 6 or 7 years now. How would you know what we'll do with any confidence.

We seem to Yin and Yang from "Good year"" to " Shocker" from one year to the next alternately in recent history.

So by my logic we're due next year.

I'm not gonna be surprised if we run top 4 next year - or have another shocker like this year. The roster is good enough to compete at the pointy end ( at least I though it was until AFB did what he did ). But we have been woefully inconsistent for 6 or 7 years now. How would you know what we'll do with any confidence.

We seem to Yin and Yang from "Good year"" to " Shocker" from one year to the next alternately in recent history.

So by my logic we're due next year.
It's Yin Yang. There is no and.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4