Suspensions and Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Team vs cowboys going to be very interesting. Do u guys genuinely reckon Jake and DCE will back up after 48 hours??? I know tom hundred percent won't.

DCE gets more than his fair share of criticism on here, often because of his salary (which was the club's fault, not his) yet we assume he will be fit to play a couple of days after Origin.
That's the thing all of his critics forget; he never shirks his responsibilities to Manly. He plays more game time than any of our other players, so he deserves credit for it.
Jurbo, of course, is equally committed which is another reason why these two are our highest paid players (along with Turbo).

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles​

• Taniela Paseka (knee, Pre-Season Challenge)
  • Ben Trbojevic (shoulder, Pre-Season Challenge)
  • Tom Trbojevic (shoulder, Round 1)
  • Josh Aloiai (knee, Round 1)
  • Reuben Garrick (shoulder, Round 1)
  • Karl Lawton (knee, Round 4-5)
  • Morgan Harper (shoulder, mid-season)
  • Morgan Boyle (foot, mid-season)
  • Jason Saab (knee, mid-season)
  • Alec Tuitavake (knee, mid-season)
This was the update from the NRL today; I'm surprised at what's been written re Harper, Boyle, Saab (to a lesser degree) and Tuitavake. Mid season is a long way away.

Plus - Tom's shoulder is not what will keep him out till Round 1, it's his hamstring.

Brookie bob
You must have missed the latest news
While in the US, Tommy has dropped in to Ripleys Believe it or not and has been taught to run upside down on his arms

Doing wonders for the Hammy but testing out his rotator cuff and his ability to use soft ankles defusing bombs

( well it is off season)

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles​

• Taniela Paseka (knee, Pre-Season Challenge)
  • Ben Trbojevic (shoulder, Pre-Season Challenge)
  • Tom Trbojevic (shoulder, Round 1)
  • Josh Aloiai (knee, Round 1)
  • Reuben Garrick (shoulder, Round 1)
  • Karl Lawton (knee, Round 4-5)
  • Morgan Harper (shoulder, mid-season)
  • Morgan Boyle (foot, mid-season)
  • Jason Saab (knee, mid-season)
  • Alec Tuitavake (knee, mid-season)
This was the update from the NRL today; I'm surprised at what's been written re Harper, Boyle, Saab (to a lesser degree) and Tuitavake. Mid season is a long way away.

Plus - Tom's shoulder is not what will keep him out till Round 1, it's his hamstring.

Boyle is injured more than Turbo!!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4