Survivor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Sorry Stewy, not happy about that Ty Williams fend on you champ :( You should have taken his legs out.

Stewart was unbelievable all game, one partial mistackle and he gets blamed?

Clearly the rest of the team were slacking off for him to even get that far.

I'll be voting for Beaver, Kennedy was amazing again and IMO Stewart continues to get better.

Harsh Byso, Stewy scored 1 try and set up Hicks' try. Beaver should have finished off Williams after Stewy rounded him in, this pains me to say, but bye bye Beaver.

It's a tough choice when you have to pick one of the 3 better performers on the day.

Bit harsh on Stewy, he scored a good try and set another one up. He did well to keep up with Williams, not many others would have. Beaver was as much to blame, he was right there and could have snuffed it out after Stewy fell off. Can't vote for BK as he was best on ground, topped the hitups and metres gained and got away some good balls, especially the one for Stewarts try.

Can't we bring back King for this weeks round of voting, he deserves to be voted out again.

Sorry Beaver, but you are the weakest link...Goodbye

All three were fantastic. BK was the star but Beaver was out of position and put in and Brett was great. My vote says it should be a non-voting round.

Very true lads, Beaver was at fault as well, but it was a tough decission as theres only 3 to choose from.

If Princess was back i'd pick him!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4