Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Survivor

byso

Sorry Stewy, not happy about that Ty Williams fend on you champ :( You should have taken his legs out.

Blunty

Stewart was unbelievable all game, one partial mistackle and he gets blamed?

Clearly the rest of the team were slacking off for him to even get that far.

I'll be voting for Beaver, Kennedy was amazing again and IMO Stewart continues to get better.

Corso_Pete

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Harsh Byso, Stewy scored 1 try and set up Hicks' try. Beaver should have finished off Williams after Stewy rounded him in, this pains me to say, but bye bye Beaver.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
It's a tough choice when you have to pick one of the 3 better performers on the day.

Bit harsh on Stewy, he scored a good try and set another one up. He did well to keep up with Williams, not many others would have. Beaver was as much to blame, he was right there and could have snuffed it out after Stewy fell off. Can't vote for BK as he was best on ground, topped the hitups and metres gained and got away some good balls, especially the one for Stewarts try.

Can't we bring back King for this weeks round of voting, he deserves to be voted out again.

Sorry Beaver, but you are the weakest link...Goodbye

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
All three were fantastic. BK was the star but Beaver was out of position and put in and Brett was great. My vote says it should be a non-voting round.

byso

Very true lads, Beaver was at fault as well, but it was a tough decission as theres only 3 to choose from.

If Princess was back i'd pick him!

Canteen Worker

Stewy was sensational but Beaver was solid as well. I am voting for more than just this week and can't expel Beaver!!

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom