Support Staff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
We have a head coach but who will be Tooves assistants?

Egan is gone, Tooves role is obviously vacant. Training starts on Monday, looks like Tooves will be a busy boy.

The Wheel said:
We have a head coach but who will be Tooves assistants?

Egan is gone, Tooves role is obviously vacant. Training starts on Monday, looks like Tooves will be a busy boy.

I could be wrong but I pretty much thought Cliffy was given one of those two positions.

God you should seriously not be admitting that You might be wrong,.

world order may depend on this.

(may I order a Manly GF dvd?)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Do we have any volunteers ?
There will be plenty of volunteers wanting to join the most successful club in the NRL. All clubs has board issues but not all clubs have a premiership trophy!!!

Love to see Manly approach Bozo in returning as some assistance for 2V

Btw he has been quiet on the sacking

SeaEagleRock8 said:
God you should seriously not be admitting that You might be wrong,.

world order may depend on this.

(may I order a Manly GF dvd?)

Don't worry Christians just cover it up for me anyway.

There good with questionable ethics and being servingly selective.

I'm trying to think of a good example of a Christian coach at Manly doing this but his name escapes me at present.

Seems like a bit of a dog act to be that way though.

Lets go forward BE, with young eager workers....not PR machines like Bozo...I love him, but he aint the man for the job.

Bozo a pr machine? You kidding? He's always been a silent partner in all our success since. As low key as they come and the smartest football brain in the business. Been directly involved in 5gf and I'm sure he's given some astute advice to des in 08 and 11!

Cant believe some of you on the site bag the guy! He's the only great player in modern times to translate his success to coaching.

In our holy trinity, arko is god, bozo is Jesus and tooves is the second coming. Unfortunately des is now considered judas, or maybe Satan for some!

Firstly I would like to credit Bones for allowing me to use his 2V idea as my new usename...Thanks Bones

On topic..I haven't heard anything definite but does anyone else feel keen on having Cliffy in the job, maybe it's just respect for a great player but I really think he and Tooves would make a great team.

I personally think Bozo would be a great idea. He bleeds manly and hopefully that would rub off on some of the players.
I think to have an assistant coach for toovs that has some experience would be great. Aslong as toovs has the final say.
Bozo is only 63 and last head coached Manly in 1999 which is not that long ago.

Cliffy replacing 2V's on field job would get the crowds back :D

I would also love to hear Goldie's voice at Brookie again. The place would Eagle Rock :p

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6