Supercoach 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There are no genuine cheapies for round 1 this year. The ones you can fit in aren't guaranteed to play 3 games anyway. It's tough, makes the mid range priced players all the more important.

There are no genuine cheapies for round 1 this year. The ones you can fit in aren't guaranteed to play 3 games anyway. It's tough, makes the mid range priced players all the more important.

Gee I disagree with that. Try the Sharks hooker tonight for start and Dean Whare. Other mid range cheapies are Idris and Hayne, .

Brailey no guarantee to play 3 rounds with Segeyaro just waiting in the wings for clearance. Idris and Hayne aren't true cheapies, they are certainly priced at a discount to their potential though so will be in most sides.

True - there is always a gamble on getting to 3 games.

Brailey is likely to play at least 3 over the first 6 weeks so ok as your backup.
Kelly I think will play at least 3 games, possibly not in a row.
Cotter at the raiders should play until Croker returns round 5 or 6
Ponga is a risk as he is now on the outer having signed with the knights so the cows may look at developing Gideon-Moseby.
Knights have 2 forwards but minutes are questionable.

There are a few mid range guys who could pay off
Uate - has averaged over 50
Wallace at the titans looks set for 10 more minutes
McCulloch taking over Parker at the bongos
Tamou and Hannett at the cows need replacing
Hayne having a full off season

There are a few top end guys who could explode
RTS
TT on 2 ankles
Walker back in the centres

IMG_2269.jpg
IMG_2270.jpg

Cotric is a genuine cheapie

Croker returning will have no impact, Cotric is in Lees position

So Suli got a start - he was in/out/in/out and then 10 minutes before kickoff in for Ponga.

97 points so far - just need him to play 3 games and $$

Yes I'd say Suli was rushed into plenty of sides tonight, and those who didn't bring him in will just wait another couple of weeks before he pops and KACHING. Everyone will be on that train.

I was hoping to get a bit more out of my Storm forwards tonight, especially after I heard JBrom went off with a broken thumb, but their scores don't look anything special. I didn't watch the game so not sure who picked up the slack.

yeah, i am the same, had Finucane who broke even and Kafusi who was 15 points above average but I was hoping for more once J Brom left.

Smyth hurt more though at only 40 odd, another score like that and i will have to dump before a price drop

I'm filthy to have to use 2 trades so early, with Taupau and AFB being suspended, takes a lot of punch out of my team. Overall though, my Manly players didn't score well. It's a good thing though I had the St George Hooker and forwards to keep it together.

Anyone have Bromich & Inglis ?
No but I had The Python and he has done an ACL as well. The rookie fullback spot at the Knights is cursed for SC, I fell for the Jaleen Feeney trap last year as well.

I'm filthy to have to use 2 trades so early, with Taupau and AFB being suspended, takes a lot of punch out of my team. Overall though, my Manly players didn't score well. It's a good thing though I had the St George Hooker and forwards to keep it together.

3/4 manly players scored well for me, TT was the shocker with just 34 whilst Walker 57, Kelly 56 and Siro 63 went well.

I have also been bitten by the cursed Knight fullback but thankfully didn't go JBrom this year (usually do).

Smyth is also a worry scoring SFA and may need to be dropped after next week before his price plummets (then picked up once he bottoms out)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8