Supercoach 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://www.silvertails.net/threads/supercoach-2017-silvertails-50-comp.51053/

I'm keen for a Silvertails comp again

Bearded Ladies are in

Hayne and RTS to be in every single Supercoach team

Are we doing money comps again ?

Add me to the $50 Comp BE

Add me to the $50 comp

I'll have a go at the $100 comp thanks BE, or $50 if you don't get the numbers.

$50 ,in definitely..

I'm that good if you give me $50 I'll stay out of the comp :giggle::rofl:

in for $50 again

I will go in for both cash comps... Thanks Berkeley !

In for $50

Im in for $50 comp

I am not in the 50 or 100 comp.

My work pulls me away for periods sometimes up to 3 weeks during the season so it would be money down the drain

There was one on the first page and another I saw somewhere on ST.

Questioning whether to not start with Smith this year, with Crocker out that would be 2 auto picks gone.

Ballin and Brailey both have potential to make good money with an upgrade to Smith after Origin.

Centre/winger have a lot of cheapies available, Whare is a must if he can last 3 games then the money will come in.

Yeah I have been toying around with E Taylor and McInnes

The thought was Smith would drop in price the first 5-7 weeks assuming he doesn't make his 78 average............ultimately though I think its being too cute and I think I am going Smith as a set and forget for the year

Also sorry my post on page one was indicating I was in for the free comp

Not in for any cash comps, leave those for the mates

I must be doing something wrong - I've tried to join 3 MANLY super coach tipping comps. Always comes back an error saying LEAGUE DOES NOT exist................im completely baffled

Last edited:
I must be doing something wrong - I've tried to join 3 MANLY super coach tipping comps. Always comes back an error saying LEAGUE DOES NOT exist................im completely baffled

are you on the right one? there is "Fantasy" (NRL.com) & "Supercoach" (Tele, Courier, Foxsports etc..). You aren't putting Supercoach codes into Fantasy are you by chance?

If anyone wants in one on Supercoach - Bunch of spots available in this free comp 348920. Bragging rights only.

Are you in the right comp mate?
There are a few different ones but that only had about 10 ppl in at the time....

It's full. I tried to put my young bloke in that comp too but said was full

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6