Super bowl LIII

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He started out as a fringe first grade winger for manly in the 90s
I remember him.
Sometimes it pays to change codes.
He would only earn that money at the rorters in league...

Sorry Rams for jinxing you by watching the game.

Didn't score a point after I tuned in!

6 superbowl wins for Brady and the first time identical brothers played in a superbowl (and won).

6 super bowls from 9 appearances for Brady and Belichick is rather impressive.

Brady would have to be close to calling time now, he is 41 and has basically won everything there is in NFL.

Must get boring for hand egg fans though watching the Patriots play year on year.

Bit like us with the chooks/storm.

6 super bowls from 9 appearances for Brady and Belichick is rather impressive.

Brady would have to be close to calling time now, he is 41 and has basically won everything there is in NFL.

Must get boring for hand egg fans though watching the Patriots play year on year.

Bit like us with the chooks/storm.

He said pregame he's hoping to play on til he's 45, God help us:sick:

The rubbish, I mean ‘trash’, coming out of the US is that Brady is the greatest professional athlete of all time. I mean, haven’t they heard of Scam Smith?!
Seriously, he is great, no doubt. Probably the greatest in NFL history (I don’t know enough to be definitive). But the greatest professional athlete of all time when his sport is only played in one country. Hmmm

FWIW Beaver is the greatest professional athlete of all time and I will not enter into any rational or irrational debate on this topic.

Kelly Slater is the only athlete I’ve seen that might be able to match Beaver. And Usain Bolt maybe.

Michael Jordan and Kelly Slater were both so good they gave it away for a while did other things and came back. Not sure Beaver was in that kind of class.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6