Sunday games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow that right hand edge is terrible. Warriors 2nd halves. What's doing?

dowdz said:
Wow that right hand edge is terrible. Warriors 2nd halves. What's doing?

That stat on Sterlo the other night is a worry for them. Worst differential in the comp in the final 20. Ours was the best at +97 from memory

I see all these posts about how good the worriors are going and check the score, you guys must have put the mokers on them as they lead by only 2 now

They have turned to **** at halftime mate lol

This is a huge kick

Warriors have taken every opportunity so far, Melbourne have left 3-4 tries out there already

Slater you turkey

The Warriors defense couldn't be this awful when we played them could it. They're a joke.

Love watching the Warriors :)
Favourite part was the Leuluai try under the post with Slater and Smith on top of him :D

Manly 3rd with a bullet :idea:

C'arn Drugcastle!

HappilyManly said:
Love watching the Warriors :)
Favourite part was the Leuluai try under the post with Slater and Smith on top of him :D

Manly 3rd with a bullet :idea:

C'arn Drugcastle!

Yeah come on Newcastle. That way if we sneek into 2nd with the Rorters third we get the home final against the Rorters........ON THEIR HOME GROUND. Wake up NRL you are a ****ing joke.

That was an entertaining game, I was cheering on the Warriors and now the storm are 4 wins and 5 loses on the road this year.

Absolute shocker of a call against the Sharks from the refs gives Penrith a set on the line, they score a try which I think was ok but the video refs hit the reds to even up the calls lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
Absolute shocker of a call against the Sharks from the refs gives Penrith a set on the line, they score a try which I think was ok but the video refs hit the reds to even up the calls lol

I think he knew it too after he saw it on the big screen but the call was made there is nothing he can do at that point to reverse it.

That denied try was the leveller for the call though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4