Sunday games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Potential for a couple of really good games today

Warriors v Storm first up, Warriors have already put 2 tries on them, a chance for us to skip up to 3rd tomorrow night if Storm go down

So far we have a opportunity lost from an ordinary kick, an opportunity killed from a loose pass and a turnstile effort from the worlds greatest ever player at the back

Classic 40/20 from Cronk and then a nice scrum play sees them hit back with a good try

Cmon warriors. Those 40/20s from the storm are hurting the warriors. Lucky the last pass was forward.

Had to put the tv on mute. Can't handle the commentary

Cheers for this post. I'd forgotten about the 12pm start. Who scored the first try of the match?

Laumape scored the 1st 2 bones

Unbelievably good game of footy so far. Melbourne have already blown 2 tries, Cronk is on fire

dowdz said:
Cmon warriors. Those 40/20s from the storm are hurting the warriors. Lucky the last pass was forward.

Had to put the tv on mute. Can't handle the commentary

Not a Voss fan ?

50/50 one there, hard to give it penalty try I guess

Hate the Storm but they are looking scary this 1st half

Not really kiwi. Not a fan of most commentary though. Just like watching the footy on the quiet sometimes. Prefer yelling at the tv. Warriors wingers seem to be getting caught out a bit.

Funny how Slater has been doing that for years with no penalty. Now it happens against the storm and its a penalty.

bones said:
Funny how Slater has been doing that for years with no penalty. Now it happens against the storm and its a penalty.

Yes it is. Hate slater and the scum

Unbelievable that Warriors are up by 12 with Storm looking the most dangerous, wingers costing them this one

This 1st half saying a lot about afternoon footy, has been a cracker

dowdz said:
Not really kiwi. Not a fan of most commentary though. Just like watching the footy on the quiet sometimes. Prefer yelling at the tv. Warriors wingers seem to be getting caught out a bit.

Im not a Voss fan, but he is good compared to Halligan. Halligan is the worst I have ever heard.

You'd think the Warriors should go on with it from here and we play for 3rd tomorrow night. Should have gotten on them pre game paying $2.10

Have gone for Newcastle 1-12 @ $4.25 instead

Matt Elliott has never coached a team to beat a Bellamy coached team. 16 times for 16 losses lol
Hopefully this is the first.
Lets gone warriors!

I'm actually regretting not chucking the $5 on the Warriors for the comp i was going to during the week

For some reason though I'm getting a feeling that in week 1 us and Melbourne are going to roll the high flyers over and head straight to week 3

Warriors have been playing great footy lately. Even Thomas Leuluai, who's normally fairly ordinary, is having a great game. Scored a great try stepping back through the middle to go under the pasts through six Storm defenders. And their forwards are scary: Rapira, Matulino - all of them are making huge dents up the middle.
The only problem is they don't seem to be able to read the Storm's plays when they're defending. Out wide they have no idea, and the Storm's attack is very good (as long as Slater doesn't throw the last pass, which he invariably stuffs up).
Warriors playing like this are great to watch and would be hard for any team to stop.

torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Have gone for Newcastle 1-12 @ $4.25 instead

You really think the Knights can win??? I give them no chance.

I reckon that's a good bet, Kiwi. I fancy the Knights' chances, too. Hope you're in the money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4