Sunday afternoon at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yep in. Hoping this is the point in time where the new team bonds and gets it together. Some good signs against the A.C.T last week.

C'MON MANLY !

Wish I could be confident of a turn around but seeing us play last week live in Canberra i give us very little chance on Sunday sadly.

Our best chance for Sunday would be to give a few younger plays a chance with no expectations on them, we are playing so poorly now maybe they may spark something but TB will not go for it.

I think our best chance of a win will come in about 3 weeks time when we play the dragons on a Monday night at brookvale.

For me the scoreline this weekend will be panthers winning by 24-10 and we will be 5 losses on the trot ( Going to make our next win even more sweeter)

Will never stop supporting this club I love and I know give it a few years we will be back competing for a top 8 spot but as for this season , it is just one of those seasons where everything has gone wrong and it is just not our time.

Never in doubt - will be there for sure!

I just want to see the Vave passion in the other players and I will be happy.

We have a few journeymen/unwanted/untried players in our team and it is not their fault that they have limited ability! They were recruited for depth and sometimes I really feel for them when posters bag them out mercilessly. If they weren't trying, fair enough, but bagging out players who have limited ability (as indicated by their salaries) is a bit rough - they can't all be superstars.

Even those on supposedly higher salaries such as Lussick, Brown & Myles, I still feel sorry for them because they do have limited ability but the expectations by fans are higher because of their salaries. It is not their fault they are paid what they get! I'm sure none of us would say "I'm not worth that! $X minus $100,000 will be more appropriate".

Anyway, let's bear all that in mind when we turn up in huge numbers on Sunday and support the Seas Eagles. As long as they put in for 80 minutes, we should all walk away satisfied.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4