Suli throws schusters phone video must watch hahaha

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hold on ... too early to call that ... some of the members are calling for the FBI to take over the investigation ... and Greta Thornbum is jumping on a jet to lead the anti pollution demonstrations ...
You're right @Woodsie
images (3).jpeg
We better call Tooves to sort this out mate.

Well as someone totally out of touch with that generations stupid tik tok challenges or whatever, my first concern was there may be bad feelings in the team because of it. Then I was concerned that Suli may have committed a criminal offence, and the Integrity Unit and Weidler might investigate. Then I became concerned about the waste of an expensive device and what that said about players values!!

At no stage was I worried about the pollution aspect, although now I think of it there could have been danger to a passing fish if it got hit by the phone, plus future generations of fish may eat the bloody thing and be poisoned. Sheesh.

Anyhow after all that angst my concerns have largely been allayed, so thanks to some of our more switched on Silvertails ;)

Wonder how long until this features as one of Buzz's scoops?

Well as someone totally out of touch with that generations stupid tik tok challenges or whatever, my first concern was there may be bad feelings in the team because of it. Then I was concerned that Suli may have committed a criminal offence, and the Integrity Unit and Weidler might investigate. Then I became concerned about the waste of an expensive device and what that said about players values!!

At no stage was I worried about the pollution aspect, although now I think of it there could have been danger to a passing fish if it got hit by the phone, plus future generations of fish may eat the bloody thing and be poisoned. Sheesh.

Anyhow after all that angst my concerns have largely been allayed, so thanks to some of our more switched on Silvertails ;)

Wonder how long until this features as one of Buzz's scoops?

If there was no pollution when Ben shoved Jake into the pond at the golf course, there probably wasn't any pollution here.

Not the same at all, Jake didn't remain in the pond to decompose and get eaten by marine life. (Thankfully!)
fish GIF

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10