Suli off to Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sort of surprised Suli wants out, he still has a season to go with us.
He wants out because (a) he was told he could look elsewhere and (b) is not getting a run in FG, yet he knows he is good enough to play at that level and (c) can be given an opportunity at another club. It's pretty easy to see why he is leaving. I wouldn't stay in a workplace where I was told I was surplus to requirements.

I think we have stumbled upon the point here.

Yeah, Suli was unstoppable in the 2019 finals game v Souths. We lost.

He was unstoppable v Raiders a couple of weeks ago. We lost.

Parker and Harper have been solid, if unspectacular, all season. We finished 4th.
That Souths game was the biggest myth of a performance too. He made two good runs; one for a try and one for an assist. People forget the tries he let in that night meant that he only managed to balance the ledger by the end of the night. It was also a strong performance, not a 'tore the opposition to shreds and carried us to victory' type performance.

We are not losing a future immortal and at 1.7m over 3 years...good luck Saints lol!

That Souths game was the biggest myth of a performance too. He made two good runs; one for a try and one for an assist. People forget the tries he let in that night meant that he only managed to balance the ledger by the end of the night. It was also a strong performance, not a 'tore the opposition to shreds and carried us to victory' type performance.

We are not losing a future immortal and at 1.7m over 3 years...good luck Saints lol!

It was speed hump Gagai who he beat.
Who hasn't beaten Gagai?

Penrith will run down his edge all match this weekend

It was speed hump Gagai who he beat.
Who hasn't beaten Gagai?

Penrith will run down his edge all match this weekend
Yeah Gagai has managed to live off some stellar Origin performances when the reality is, his club form can be very patchy and his defence is paper thin at times.

Does anyone miss Suli?

Watching him play against the Broncs.
Certainly not from me.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4