Suli off to Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeh it was Suli who said in an interview recently that he’d moved to Dee Why, commutes to training with Jorge.
Fainu must check in with the local station out west. If only he did move to Dee Why! Might of been starting hooker for round 1
"Mr Tabchouri also had Fainu's bail on Monday varied due to a change of address. Fainu now resides in Elanora Heights and will report to Dee Why Police Station."

At end of day he has the next few months of living up to late last years performance. You are only ever the person on how you played your last game.
If he continues his growth and performs, then no way we will let him go..... Unless some club offer a ridiculous offer under their salary cap levels and backed by 3rd parties, that really doesn't occur @;)@;)

I'm sure I read an article last year where he said he went to the Bulldogs because he wanted to be coached by Des but Des was punted soon after, & that he was really happy when Des came back to Manly.

I think Des is likely the father figure he's been missing & needing since his own father passed away so he would be happy to stay at Manly for less providing they make him a reasonable offer.

Explosive Manly centre Moses Suli has been tabled a three-year offer to switch to St George Illawarra for next season.
Foxsports.com.au understands that the 21-year-old wrecking ball has garnered significant interest from the Dragons, who want to have the wrecking ball wearing the Red V in 2021.

Rated as one of the most devastating strike centre talents in the game, the lack of three-quarter options coming off contract on November 1 means Suli is in a commanding position for clubs looking for powerful running option in the backs.

Explosive Manly centre Moses Suli has been tabled a three-year offer to switch to St George Illawarra for next season.
Foxsports.com.au understands that the 21-year-old wrecking ball has garnered significant interest from the Dragons, who want to have the wrecking ball wearing the Red V in 2021.

Rated as one of the most devastating strike centre talents in the game, the lack of three-quarter options coming off contract on November 1 means Suli is in a commanding position for clubs looking for powerful running option in the backs.

Yeah said earlier that teams will offer him huge money and its going to be very difficult to keep him. He may be the one to be let go

Agree BBTB

We will retain if if he wants to stay and that’s the way it should be

got a feeling that he has been told that he still needs a complete year and become a part of our future

love to see the kid to back that belief in and be taking about him like Stevie in 5 years time

he is 21
Just let that sink in
He could be something very special

I have heard that he cannot wait to be playing outside that quality dragons half Mike Hunt and be coached by the legendary coach Paul McGregor LOL

Seriously would anyone consider going to the dragons these days as they are a complete rabble and won't win another premiership in the next 10 years at least

I am sure Garrick will be in his ear telling him what he thinks about the dragons

I have heard that he cannot wait to be playing outside that quality dragons half Mike Hunt and be coached by the legendary coach Paul McGregor LOL

Seriously would anyone consider going to the dragons these days as they are a complete rabble and won't win another premiership in the next 10 years at least

I am sure Garrick will be in his ear telling him what he thinks about the dragons

And this - his international center partner

24117077-8BB7-46DF-B0CD-3D885357C3D2.jpeg

Albert Hopoate, Abbas Miski, Ben Trbojevic, Brendan Elliott, Dylan Walker, Brad Parker, Tevita Funa & Moses Suli could all play centre at some point.

Yet there's such a shortage, the Dragons just HAD to make an offer @:D

Stick with the winners Moses. You look good in maroon and white my friend. We are all family here.

Like to think he would re-sign with Manly for less than other clubs are prepared to offer
I did read somewhere AFB signed for less to stay so hopefully he gives him a heads up why he should stay

Yeah look will see I suppose, ben turbo being trained as centre while josh schuster may push walker to centres. If its money then he goes unfortunately reality of our cap position.

It all comes down to family. He has quite a few friends at Manly however, his family will decide and money will be a key feature. If we can get close, he’ll stay however I think he is currently on a much smaller contract than he was at the Bulldogs.

if the Dragoon’s offer him $200k more a season, he’d be mad not to take it.

Doesn't this highlight the need for transfer negotiations to be only allowed after the grand final!
We are just about to start a new season. Everybody is excited. Anticipation is high about the football to be played...
and the sport allows itself to be hijacked with such destabilising action as contract speculation.
Surely every club should be focused on their top 30 players - not who they can poach. This is a blight on RL. And on Illawarra. Has it given up already on season 2020? I wonder how itys current centres feel when reading this dribble. It must stop.
I don't care that the clubs claim they need time to prepare for future seasons. The gap between the grand final and the first premiership match is around five months which should give them plenty of time. If not, too bad!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4