Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He did nothing to play himself past harper or parker. The bears had luck when they went wide on either sude but went his side most often. He tackled hard when he got them but still looked a little unsure as a defensive centre. His attack was ok. Old jorgey boy tafua outplayed him though and looked pretty good for a man that spent a decade on the wing.

He will fit right in to the Bronco's. We should trade him.
I thought Suli went OK. Actually he tackled well and had a couple of runs. Hard to shine out within such a mediocre side. Agree that Taufua looked quite at home in the centres, and perhaps he could be a handy upgrade in that position in the 1st later on ( but definitely NOT on the wing).

Suli must have been injured or presumably and not to return after half time . Ran hard with limited opportunities , tackled one on one well enough , not sure to be critical of his defence in the instance when he had already made a tackle and did not quite instantly recover from the ground for another attempted one . and again he only played one half . Suli will be here for this season and next so best policy should be to just get the best out of him while he is here , i st grade or reserves . Tippytoes looked a bit uneasy on the wing in defence , can only see him as a centre prospect and did not help Suli"s defence with his own uncertain defensive reads . BlackTown "s attack was pretty ordinary yesterday for outside plays , quite sure that Harper and Parker would have struggled in attack yesterday if they were in the back line and with that relatively poor out side set up play . Jorge certainly had a decent dig with his involvement . Maybe give young Humphries a go at 7 at Black Town .

Suli must have been injured or presumably and not to return after half time . Ran hard with limited opportunities , tackled one on one well enough , not sure to be critical of his defence in the instance when he had already made a tackle and did not quite instantly recover from the ground for another attempted one . and again he only played one half . Suli will be here for this season and next so best policy should be to just get the best out of him while he is here , i st grade or reserves . Tippytoes looked a bit uneasy on the wing in defence , can only see him as a centre prospect and did not help Suli"s defence with his own uncertain defensive reads . BlackTown "s attack was pretty ordinary yesterday for outside plays , quite sure that Harper and Parker would have struggled in attack yesterday if they were in the back line and with that relatively poor out side set up play . Jorge certainly had a decent dig with his involvement . Maybe give young Humphries a go at 7 at Black Town .

I thought maybe suli was just given a half for match fitness but and taken off because of how short we are on troops but i made that up. Tippytoes is a strange one. Pretty busy, not much strike yesterday, lots of across field stuff. Only going off yesterdays game but the 4 year contract seems .........well im just not sure

Suli is the most overrated (and overpaid) centre in the country. Couldn't believe how good brayden williame went the other night! Always thought he was a nothing player, but in one game showed more awareness, ticker, skill and energy than I've ever seen from Suli. One game in a whole career (v Souths 2019 finals), where he did a number on gagai for some inexplicable reason, is all we've ever seen of Suli, and disappointingly, all we'll ever likely see. his contract can't end soon enough

Suli is the most overrated (and overpaid) centre in the country. Couldn't believe how good brayden williame went the other night! Always thought he was a nothing player, but in one game showed more awareness, ticker, skill and energy than I've ever seen from Suli. One game in a whole career (v Souths 2019 finals), where he did a number on gagai for some inexplicable reason, is all we've ever seen of Suli, and disappointingly, all we'll ever likely see. his contract can't end soon enough
Tony Suliams.

Time to get rid of the bloke..
Has had his chances and refuses to put the work in needed to play in the NRL..
Another big body with a pea heart..
Waste of salary cap and it's not like he's cheap... Time to go..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4