Suli - Fit and healthy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Many believe you can see Attitude through your fitness....and I certainly agree.
The old theory "you can't outrun a bad diet" has often been on show with Suli.
Well Already in great shape and rumours of his hard training and diet reseme are paying dividends.
The talk of Tommy, Sch being key ect is 100% fair, but those who recall a fit Suli destrying Souths, Sharks on his own will be happy to see his look heading into 2021....could well be another key player, particularly given more early ball and now defence will already be so tied up with other quality players, he may well provide major X factor this season.
At least he is giving himself every chance....with a player like Suli - it always starts with fitness and its the best he has been pre season....all the best to the Powerhouse centre

Many believe you can see Attitude through your fitness....and I certainly agree.
Well Already in great shape and rumours of his hard training and diet reseme are paying dividends.
The talk of Tommy, Sch being key ect is 100% fair, but those who recall a fit Suli destrying Souths, Sharks on his own will be happy to see his look heading into 2021....could well be another key player, particularly given more early ball and now defence will already be so tied up with other quality players, he may well provide major X factor this season.
At least he is giving himself every chance....with a player like Suli - it always starts with fitness and its the best he has been pre season....all the best to the Powerhouse centre
Agreed - in attack he is a powerhouse at his best. In defence he can be lazy and that is where Des will certainly be spending lots of time. If Suli is much fitter that should help his defensive capabilities and desire.

How do you know what shape he is in? Was there an article about it? I haven’t seen anything about his preseason.

If you put Matai’s heart and toughness in this kid it would be all over. If he can play and train with great desire and toughness he will destroy all before him. I wonder if he knows that.

Hoping Moses can be on the field for round one, a good strike weapon for us and if we blood a new winger on the right edge we will definitely need Moses doing the hard carries he does.

Any news on how that injury is coming along ,last I heard was that it was a long time to heal and get back to normal ???

Think that it was only speculation that his complete injury recovery could extend into early next season so can only be a real positive if he is coming good earlier . Bit of a concern with being a bit injury prone in the lower leg area previously but if he is striving to be at his best fitness and playing wise , will hopefully be a real force out wide again for Manly . On pretty decent money at Manly now but if he can again play to his potential and consistently , can certainly warrant this contract value .

How do you know what shape he is in? Was there an article about it? I haven’t seen anything about his preseason.

If you put Matai’s heart and toughness in this kid it would be all over. If he can play and train with great desire and toughness he will destroy all before him. I wonder if he knows that.
I had a vision.....not really....
I was told on good advice he has been given a strict diet plan and the initial injury was not as serious as first indicated, in fact - a fair bit of his injury concerns have been due to his fitness/weight, so was given a shape up message.
The good news is, the decision to follow diet /training comesback to the player and he has clearly shown the desire to be the best he can.

A fully fit Suli can only be another plus for the teams backline starting to look quite impressive with competition for spots , all is required in making sure the defence works a lot better than it did last season once that sorted the attack will take care of it self

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4