Suing Hasler ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parra were respected for their stance regarding Lyon when he walked out while under contract, the dogs were applauded for keeping SBW away from any other nrl club for the remainder of his contract, Searle and the titans had everyone on side when Turner tried to backflip on a contract, and saints tried to enforce Moltzen to honor his agreement with the club and didnt tarnish their image as a result. manly wouldnt be behaving any differently to any of these clubs by seeking to hold canterbury accountable for their actions.

MANLY4LIFE said:
damned if you do damned if you dont :huh: :s

got into it with a dodgeys supporter yesterday defending dollar$ actions and why he left like he is some kind of messiah over there already ,and its only round 1 FFS cant wait till they lose a few :rolleyes::rolleyes:

your better of being damned if you do

How can this low grub ask Hasler to break his contract after the massive whinge they had when SBW left? It was the worst thing ever heard of at the time now 3yrs later he asks a bloke who played 100s of games for Manly and coached them for nearly 10yrs to do the same thing.

**** the both of them.

Manly needs to look at this with a cool head. Not cowering with fear, and not raging with indignation.

People here don't know the facts, and the decision needs to be based on the facts, with sound and expert advice.

If Des and the Dogs have done what is alleged then suing is an option to be weighed up. Could it be that it sends a message to back off from their aggressive poaching ... or else?

Have a little faith people, the club wouldn't go ahead with any action if they weren't confident of getting something out of it.

Let's just bide our time & see what happens before passing judgement, eh?

stop being so sensible Rex, this is a fan forum remember?

I lean to the don't bother it's not worth it side:
Might further damage coach and player relations with the club (still some friendships there with hasler, crusher etc, no matter what you think of that) ;
Will be a media circus (and SER8 is right we are pre-cast as the villains there) and a major distraction;
Not going to be a financial bonanza, and might be a financial drain.

I've gone through a protracted civil dispute that nearly went to court and was conducted through lawyers over several years. I 'won' but winning is only the second worst outcome.

Unless the evidence is something more serious than just Des looking for a new job. It is not worth persuing in the courts.
However if the evidence is a show of poor character for Des and the turd. Then the evidence should be presented for publication so others get an insight in hat transpired.
We don't need more attention on this matter of it reflects poorly on the club.

Hopefully the high court trial is just before round 8 !

Though knowing how protracted the legal battles can be we can't be sure if hasler will still be dog coach.

At least it will put the facts into the public domain.

Personally happy enough that as a result of this mid season dealing, Foran is now far more likely to stay due to this being finally aired out to the public.
For mine thats a slam dunk to us & we should ride that positive into the sunset & get on with winning the 2012 season.
The last thing we want is media BS where players are effected & we look back come 2012 seasons end feeling hard done by.
Its clear now who Des is as a character but its time to move foward & if this saga continues it could well turn into the circus that destroys the 2012 campaign.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7