Sucked in silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

philasophigas

Tipping Member
Sorry for the click bait but I honestly realised, tonight in those moments when you pump you fist and go yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh. A small portion of the passion, was directed at this site, or rather, some key contributors to this site, who have been mercilessly negative of late.

Really proud and emotional about the win tonight. Not saying that a lot of the criticism hasn't been valid. But for me, considering the challenges we have faced, the apocalyptic tone that has overtaken the site so quickly has been a real turn off. God help Jeorgie if he ever actually drops a bomb.

Go Manly!!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Says Phil who’s made 14 posts and been here for 5 minutes !!

Yes a few , including me have been less than over the moon but we weren’t ****ing Robinson Caruso either!!

Im pleased they won but that effort last week still sticks in my craw , that was piss poor and deserved our wrath, wether you like it or you don’t !!

philasophigas

Tipping Member

Yes a few , including me have been less than over the moon but we weren’t ****ing Robinson Caruso either!!

Im pleased they won but that effort last week still sticks in my craw , that was piss poor and deserved our wrath, wether you like it or you don’t !!

I've been a lurker for quite some time. Maybe I should post more. I've read 100's of your posts Mark. maybe 1000's. My point is (similar to another post I saw pre game) I hope the Manly team has at least 10x the belief of a lot of the dominant posters in the last 3 weeks.

winnyason

Bencher
Good win ..our forward depth is still crap. Our halfback had a cracker game his kicking game was difference but our wingers still get raggdolled. Positives paseka first spell and Levi looked good but Siro looks bloody awful

D

Deleted member 26876

I think much of the criticism of certain aspects has been justified. I think it crossed the line when people started questioning Des so soon. Outside of that an unbalanced roster (mostly due to barrett years), dce's poor form/value for money atm, lack of punch from players such as Paseka is fair. However, all the suspects really stepped up today and had awesome games. Still would like to see some more from players such as Garrick and reckon we need to keep gaining confidence in our attack (which needs momentum to be effective and often burns out). Certainly a move in the right direction tonight, so, so, so glad we beat the eels of all teams in a very sea eagles fashion

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Well when they back it up next week and the week after and then next 14 weeks then we'll lay off them. Until then, yes great win, but the jury is still out waiting to see evidence of consistency of performance.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well when they back it up next week and the week after and then next 14 weeks then we'll lay off them. Until then, yes great win, but the jury is still out waiting to see evidence of consistency of performance.
Many of us were critical this last week and rightly so , the game v St George was abysmal!!

I can take a loss , we’ve had many so I’m well practiced but I reserve the right to be ****ty when we just capitulate !!!

I’m sorry @philasophigas I shouldn’t have said what I did, but as Mick said one gutsy win doesn’t make a season.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader

Yes, Robinson Caruso. Great tenor from all reports.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
Many of us were critical this last week and rightly so , the game v St George was abysmal!!

I can take a loss , we’ve had many so I’m well practiced but I reserve the right to be ****ty when we just capitulate !!!

I’m sorry @philasophigas I shouldn’t have said what I did, but as Mick said one gutsy win doesn’t make a season.

Like you said Mark, losses most of us can cop but waving the white flag last week gave our +/- a smacking and given the tighteness in the top 8 race coupled with a shortened season has put us on the back foot big time.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately

That's funny MfB... hes only made 14 posts but this one is probably one of the best posts on ST for some time... shoot the messenger if you like but the "we're not winning so who can we slam for it" mentality on this site is mind numbing for a lot of us... 'support' is a subjective value for some... well said @philasophigas, I for one welcome your input feathered friend...

Kevinward777

First Grader

Who cares how many posts a person has made or how long they have been here? Do we get wiser or more full of our own dribble with each new post?
I’ve always felt the whole keeping a public record of the number of posts thing is a big wank. It encourages dribblers to dribble... or as @yokahontas would say drivel on.

Kevinward777

First Grader

And one sh1thouse performance doesn’t make a season either mate.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Sorry for the click bait but I honestly realised, tonight in those moments when you pump you fist and go yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh. A small portion of the passion, was directed at this site, or rather, some key contributors to this site, who have been mercilessly negative of late.

Really proud and emotional about the win tonight. Not saying that a lot of the criticism hasn't been valid. But for me, considering the challenges we have faced, the apocalyptic tone that has overtaken the site so quickly has been a real turn off. God help Jeorgie if he ever actually drops a bomb.

Go Manly!!

Well said
I get where your coming from.

Go Manly!!
Screenshot_20200718-225149_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18