MVP: Rd 16 v Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3. Brown- I thought we got him for some mongrel. But tonight he showed he’s got more than that to his game.
2. Tommy Talau- continues to give his all. Stopping Johnson from scoring through utter desperation.
1. Bullymore- up the gutz with fast and good metres.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Not entirely performance related for me

3. Sipley. Absolute Warrior, His knee is completely gone, but he is pushing through for the club, really inspirational stuff. And his impact with the ball was outstanding. Saw him trying to get back onside after a long break, and the poor bugger was basically hopping back into position

2. Waddell, similar to the above, for some insane reason the coach started him, and early on he was hobbling into his hit ups. Great ticker

1. Bullemor, awesome game off the bench. On the last 2 weeks form, he should be in the top 17 every week, really rate him. Will be a disgrace if he gets left out late in the year for Lodge

Stuey Davis’s Socks

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3. Lawton - not for his halfback play, more his tenacious defence and line breaks (can certainly hit a hole - two weeks in a row now)
2. Brown - lead from the front, busy in attack and defence, some nice ball-playing
0.5 Sipley - more like what we’ve been expecting -list of PCMs and some offloads creating second phase play
0.5 Bully - immediate impact when he came on

Waddell, Navale and Talau also played well.

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 - Lawton - for a bloke so out of position, he tried his heart out in both attack and defence.
2. Talau - in everything and cannot be dropped when Tom returns. Hoppa has done well but a bit more of an apprenticeship (and filling out) will be good for him.
1. Brown - in a toss up with Waddell. Both gave their all again and Waddell on one leg. It could be argued Brown on 2 bad knees >:)

Cliffy's Jockstrap

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
A lot of our guys can hold their heads up after that one. My picks were:

3 Lawton in absolutely everything, no-one could have tried harder
2 Brown ditto, led from the front, only way he knows how
1 Talau we have a real keeper here and he seems to be thriving in the Manly system. Tried super hard in another great game.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3) Lawton - 80 mins, 44 tackles, metres, line break, couldn't have tried harder
2) Brown - 60 mins with similar stats
1) Waddell - 35 tackles and played on one leg

Closely followed by: Sipley (similar to Waddell), Talau (another strong game), Bully (runs up the middle), Navale, Schoupp, Hoppa

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Rd 16 closed:

3 BFB
2 Lawman
1 Talau

Overall Leaderboard
Talau
14​
DCE
13​