Successful Cricketers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Congratulations to the Australian cricket team ! :clap:

To keep Ryan happy we should poach Hayden & Symonds for our back row. 8|

They were only playing England though.

Yeah imagine how short the series would have been had they been playing Zimbabwe!

Congratulations to the Australian cricket team ! :clap:

To keep Ryan happy we should poach Hayden & Symonds for our back row. 8|

Jatz - You have started a thread !!! 8| I mean, it's about Cricket, and in the Manly Rugby League section of a forum, but hey, it's a start !! :D
Now I can break your comments down into pieces, psycho-analyse your comments / you, tell you where you have gone wrong, and why you are such a poor person, and how innane your comments are. See mate, I've learnt from the best ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding big fella...Yeah - great win by the lads - I only hope they can fill the void left by Langer, Mcgrath & Warne.

Swap Symonds for Nonu, and Hayden for Fielden, and you have got yourself a DEAL !!!!!

Or South Africa.

he is from Rhodesia byso, which is now known as Zimbabwe.

South africa is a different country

Now I can break your comments down into pieces, psycho-analyse your comments / you, tell you where you have gone wrong, and why you are such a poor person, and how innane your comments are. See mate, I've learnt from the best ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have this strange feeling like ive missed out on something !

[quote author=byso]
Or South Africa.
he is from Rhodesia byso, which is now known as Zimbabwe.
[/quote]

If he was from Rhodesia AND a past player he misses most from the Manly team was Mathew Ridge........... would that make him a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Well......it IS the offseason ya know ! :roll:

Zimby's, Rhody's, who cares - no 1 again and enjoying it. Fantastic win and I enjoyed every ball 4 the last 2 Tests (although that is the wrong word in this case).

just to think, england are rated as the second best test team in the world at the moment

good thing we are losing langer, mcgrath and warne, might allow some teams to win 1 test in a series, although getting rid of martyn will help counter act the loss of langer

Fluffy that No 2 world ranking was achieved when Vaughan and Trescothick were in the team, and Flintoff was fully fit.

Dont get me wrong Aus were way too good and would have still won the series even if those blokes had of played, but they would not of won 5-0. Vaughan is a much better player (and captain) than Flintoff.

England are a better team than this series showed.

[quote author=Matabele]
They were only playing England though.

Yeah imagine how short the series would have been had they been playing Zimbabwe!
[/quote]

Zimbabwe had a reasonable record against England before their players were sacked for protesting about genocide.

It is a great shame to see all these wonderful Gen X players leaving the side as we (Australia) have enjoyed a golden age. Next season will hold interest as we wait to see how the "new" team will perfrom. I'm very thankful that Symonds has cemented the all-rounder spot ahead of Wilson. Wilson seems to be a pathetic cry baby.

funny comments from Boycott saying he wouldn't put his MBE over his dog after the whole team got them for winning the Ashes last year....they win it, and only just, for the first time in a long time and they give them MBEs....does sort of cheapen it all....

thats Watson Mata but I agree with your thoughts on him....seems a bit more interested in his current handbag and hairstyle....not that his misses would ever get kicked out of my bed but she is bad luck all the same!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4