Success

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah good call Dan. We made alot of progress this season when many had us bottom 4.

Disappointed with tonight, but happy with the team overall.

A few more signings in the off season and we should go forward. Need a couple more impact forwards and some extra back row depth.

Kind of hoping this season is a bit like 05 when we finally started to find our feet and then onto years of dominance.

I'm still calling this year a success.

Game one I saw us as bottom 3, game 2 cemented that.

To make the finals and get done over on a cowboys call, well I'm happy with that.

We will add Moylan or CEO know next year and get ever so much more closer.

Go manly

Glass half full kinda guy.............

I'm gutted and we should have won today!
Losing next week to the Broncos at Suncorp and I would agree with your post.............

Glass half full kinda guy.............

I'm gutted and we should have won today!
Losing next week to the Broncos at Suncorp and I would agree with your post.............
I'm trying to be positive. I'm gutted. However I get to see my kids and wife within 48 hours. So I'm happy.

Depressed....but happy

Said a while back that we'd done a lot better than I ever expected we would, so yeah, I'd rate the season a success. Definitely going in the right direction. We showed some heart, played some good footy, scored some great tries and weren't far off making at least round 2 of the finals.
We beat the Roosters twice, flogged Cronulla and smashed the Bulldogs (only once, unfortunately). That's got to count for something.

Its been a great year.

I thought bottom 4 for sure.

Pretty sure we didnt lose 3 games in a row all year.

To make the finals and get done over on a cowboys call, well I'm happy with that.

We will add Moylan or cronk know next year and get ever so much more closer.

Go manly

Win tonight and I would have said yes a success!!! However, neither of those 2 players you mention will play for Manly.

We will add Moylan or cronk know next year and get ever so much more closer.

Go manly

I was thinking about that earlier - is this year a success- an improvement on last year yes a success but going out in a game like this - no.....

Absolutely gutted. I didn't put enough beers in the fridge for that.
Hopefully the team will learn a lot from that loss. Getting knocked out in 2012 was a tough one to swallow but we bounced back the next year - even if it didn't end the way it should have

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
I would of been really happy with week two in the semis but to fizzle out like that aswell as crappy ref calls i cant cop that !!!!

Devastated after that loss, but to put things into perspective we were 1 million under the cap compared to other teams which was a severe handicap. We had a great year and we should be proud

Better to lose in Sydney than to be beaten by the Broncos next week. It has been a great season and I am stoked how good they played in different games but as tonights game showed we lacked some killer instinct during the crunch times.

It was an enjoyable Season compared to the last 2.:clap:

The discipline issue needs to be addressed. It is so simple to fix and totally within Manly's control.:wait:

Looking forward to a heap of new players and or coaches at Brookie :confused: :p
Totally agree, truth be told I am glad we finished in the 8.It tells me we have the ability to win games but our heads off late have been bigger than the ball itself.There is not a dummy big enough for me at the moment.

Totally agree, truth be told I am glad we finished in the 8.It tells me we have the ability to win games but our heads off late have been bigger than the ball itself.There is not a dummy big enough for me at the moment.
It hurts, even Chez was crying in the post match interview :(

But that is the nature of Sport and we will all be back for more in 2018 :D

Success to me this year was top 8. Anything extra was a bonus. I would have been happy with being belted out in week - and whilst we weren't great we could have won despite being a bit off and some CRAP decisions.

Success for me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10