Suaia Matagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe until the Matai and possibly Snake situations are resolved we have difficulty committing to what we would choose? If so, could understand Matagi getting cold feet.

I'm quite fine with them not chasing Matagi and whatever dumb overs the Eels and Titans offered up. We've got Myles - that's one long dud contract too many.

Fark me if you think Blake Green is a world beater. Best option yes, but the only one available, and it's a reasonable price because that's at the absolute top end of what a club would pay him.

He was in The Storm system, after bouncing from club to club, to UK, to back again, culminating in his 7th club in 9 years.
Where did I say world beater? I said he was the best option available and if the 2 years/350k per is true that's cheap.

Back to the drawing board !
We are still short one quality forward and one quality back if we want to be fairdinkum next year.

Maybe until the Matai and possibly Snake situations are resolved we have difficulty committing to what we would choose? If so, could understand Matagi getting cold feet.
Cold feet how cold wld your feet be lining up with them cheating pricks.. They will get done for rorting the cap again.. They deserve everything they get

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Where did I say world beater? I said he was the best option available and if the 2 years/350k per is true that's cheap.

Ok, taken out of context - apologies. The Green love frustrates me. The bloke couldn't crack 3-4 NRL clubs first grade teams, and if Melbourne were all fit, guess where he would have been playing there? Slater is back next season, so Melbourne made their choice, and here he is.

For mine, he's no better than Mathew Wright at 5/8. Wright would have looked amazing at Melbourne with a number 6 on his back - in fact, he didn't even do that badly here, in what was a disaster with 5 straight losses to finish the season, and a series of 7 straight losses to equal The Clubs worst ever losing run.

If people are pinning their hopes on him being the messiah, or being DCE's messiah, they are in for a world of disappointment.

He's very lucky to be getting $350k - VERY lucky.

Well Jeremy Latimore the Panthers prop has been released and signed with another team. Maybe we snagged him?? He's 29. Anyone know if he can play a bit? I've heard he's a good character off field but not sure impact he can provide for us. But like I said no confirmation where he's going atm

Well Jeremy Latimore the Panthers prop has been released and signed with another team. Maybe we snagged him?? He's 29. Anyone know if he can play a bit? I've heard he's a good character off field but not sure impact he can provide for us. But like I said no confirmation where he's going atm
He has signed with Cronulla

Cold feet how cold wld your feet be lining up with them cheating pricks.. They will get done for rorting the cap again.. They deserve everything they get
Or they will win a comp. Vave, Brown,Pritchard,Matagi,and Hoffman. Bozo would dream to have that list. And they've lost no one of note. They have depth, size, impact players. The Eels now have us pegged.

Well maaaate, why aren't we attending Capras games and enjoying a beverage or two? I'll PM you if I can swing tickets to our first home game next year. We don't want to pay for tickets just yet. LOL!!!

I should have known you were from around here. Your posts are always witty, eloquent and articulate. Much like mine. @:D

Last edited:
Well maaaate, why aren't we attending Capras games and enjoying a beverage or two? I'll PM you if I can swing tickets to our first home game next year. We don't want to pay for tickets just yet. LOL!!!

I should have known you were from around here. Your posts are always witty, eloquent and articulate. Much like mine. @:D
Yep I'm up for that

That we did BUT to date the only good signing.

I'd imagine the big issue we have is one more year of our remaining legends, on 1.2 million if you believe this forum.

Another mediocre year coming up I feel, but you can imagine they'll be after a star or two for 2018 and beyond!
It's perfectly fine, we had a mediocre year in 2016 because of injuries, as much of an excuse that may sound. Our forwards alone could nearly push a side with poor backs into the 8.

Lussick, AFB, Tapau, Sironen (apparently), Trbojevic, Lawrence, Lane, Myles and the upcoming ones such as Meehan, Jamil Hoppa and Bainbridge.

Then we have a pretty good backline bar Matt Wright, who may or may not even start in it depending on signings.

Trbojevic, Taufua, Wright (chance for whare/ very slight chance for dwz), Walker, Uate, Green, DCE and Parcell.

Personally im very pleased with the side and as you have said am particularly excited for next off season plenty of talent and we'll be cashed up. 2017 we will build, ouija board said we'd finish 6th, 2018 we will begin to really rise near the top again.

Or they will win a comp. Vave, Brown,Pritchard,Matagi,and Hoffman. Bozo would dream to have that list. And they've lost no one of note. They have depth, size, impact players. The Eels now have us pegged.

They have had for two years and probably will do for at least one more.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8